I have searched the threads and none of the solutions have worked for this issue. I bought my wife a new PB and everything is perfect except App world. When you try to upgrade or go into My World it never connects. It always ask to accept the end user agreement each time. I have tried the date and time fix. I have tried the WiFi delete install method. And still no fix. I have noticed it logs the BB ID out and I log in but it changes nothing. I have confirmed the email address as well. I have also tried resetting the ID via the web.

Anyone have any experience with this particular issue?
    Last edited by Zidentia; 12-31-12 at 12:45 PM.
    12-31-12 12:04 PM
    Contacted Blackberry and they are aware of it but they have no solution. What I did do was enable a new ID for the phone on the same BB ID and re-installed Appworld and BB ID on the phone and that fixed it.
    I have searched the threads and none of the solutions have worked for this issue. I bought my wife a new PB and everything is perfect except App world. When you try to upgrade or go into My World it never connects. It always ask to accept the end user agreement each time. I have tried the date and time fix. I have tried the WiFi delete install method. And still no fix. I have noticed it logs the BB ID out and I log in but it changes nothing. I have confirmed the email address as well. I have also tried resetting the ID via the web.

Anyone have any experience with this particular issue?
    12-31-12 03:19 PM
    Glad you were able to fix it without Rim's help!
    12-31-12 04:20 PM