Hi, my playbook for some reason is not letting certain apps act correctly. The one that frustrates me the most is my camera. As soon as i press the camera app, the window will open then justs exits on it own. Neither the video cam, face cam, and normal cam wont work. Also for facebook, whenever i look through my friends pictures and videos, there will be a notification on the screen saying, "An unknown error occured on Facebook, please restart the app". I need help.
    08-05-12 03:27 PM
    Hi, my playbook for some reason is not letting certain apps act correctly. The one that frustrates me the most is my camera. As soon as i press the camera app, the window will open then justs exits on it own. Neither the video cam, face cam, and normal cam wont work. Also for facebook, whenever i look through my friends pictures and videos, there will be a notification on the screen saying, "An unknown error occured on Facebook, please restart the app". I need help.
    Apps crash when they run out of memory, do a reboot this should fix the issue with cam, I can't say much about FB app I don't use it, I use FB from the browser it works fine no hassles at all.
    08-05-12 03:38 PM
    LimeTripBlog is correct... do a reboot (Three Finger as it's known) or just hold down the power button for 20 seconds, then count to 100. Then power up. It fixes most errors.
    08-05-12 03:42 PM
    I tried deleting most of my apps, videos and pictures. I cant even watch my downloaded videos either, let alone my recorded videos too. I keep pressing the camera but its just a quick open then abruptly exits.
    08-05-12 03:43 PM
    I just did the reboot, and the camera is still not opening fully. I still can watch my videos either. Do you know anyone with the same problem?
    1.I pressed the camera.
    2. It opens for a brief second.
    3. Just closes, without the exiting animation, it just instantly disappears.
    08-05-12 03:55 PM
    I am able to watch my videos but camera doesnt open.
    08-05-12 03:59 PM
    What size PB do you have, As other have said there maybe a memory issues. Check to see how much memory you have left.
    08-05-12 04:19 PM
    I have a 16GB playbook.
    08-05-12 05:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD