12-14-13 04:26 PM
52 123
tools
    blackberry are the ones haking mails!(in my opinion) same thing hapend to me so i looked up the ip ov who loged into acount and it came from blackberrys london office allso they are curently defending themselves against acusations of storing everyones emails and passwords allso there parteners who make alot of there apps linkldn are allso defending themselves in court at the mo against acusations of haking there customers emails

allso interesting to note the gaurdian and the bbc reported that they had done a deal with the indian goverment allowing them to moniter all mails and chat going throo a blackberry!

you can research all quite easy!

please tell your friends!
    12-13-13 09:30 AM
    blackberry are the ones haking mails!(in my opinion) same thing hapend to me so i looked up the ip ov who loged into acount and it came from blackberrys london office allso they are curently defending themselves against acusations of storing everyones emails and passwords allso there parteners who make alot of there apps linkldn are allso defending themselves in court at the mo against acusations of haking there customers emails

allso interesting to note the gaurdian and the bbc reported that they had done a deal with the indian goverment allowing them to moniter all mails and chat going throo a blackberry!

you can research all quite easy!

please tell your friends!
    Please do not post spurious information without facts to back them up. I seriously doubt BB hacked your email. There have been reports of the Playbook detecting security issues with the "low end" email accounts. This is not an actual issue with the OS but one with the email providers for not having secure protocols. The Playbook was designed for enterprise so traditional run of the mill email providers are less secure and cause these password problems. There is a BB doc with this information but I have no access to it at this time.
    vrud likes this.
    12-14-13 04:26 PM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD