Is there a app or way to do itunes on PB?

It's a limitation I cannot view itunes free stuff on PB, I understand the blocking of itunes paid for items, but BB give us access to free stuff at least.

PB is a contender to replace a.main pc (like I have) but apparently limitations to access stuff falls foul on the ground as usual!
    03-26-13 12:04 PM
    Is there a app or way to do itunes on PB?

It's a limitation I cannot view itunes free stuff on PB, I understand the blocking of itunes paid for items, but BB give us access to free stuff at least.

PB is a contender to replace a.main pc (like I have) but apparently limitations to access stuff falls foul on the ground as usual!
    If you mean run the iTunes desktop app, then no. It isn't even on the iPad (full app, not the store).
    03-26-13 12:07 PM
    As far as I know, there is no way to run iTunes as such, on the Playbook, however, as long as the music is not protected by DRM, it is possible to use the Music Sync. function of the Blackberry Desktop Manager software on the iTunes music directory on your computer to copy all of your music onto the Playbook and keep it up to date. (Well, it worked for me anyway).
    If you are looking to download from the iTunes marketplace directly onto your Playbook though, I don't think that is possible, even for free music.
    So as far as replacing your PC with the Playbook, I think this could be a problem for you...
    03-26-13 12:40 PM