Hi,
    I recently purchased a BlackBerry PlayBook, which was advertised as "New" but wasn't, and one of the many problems I noticed, was that when placed onto a perfectly flat surface it 'wobbled' a bit, as the back appeared slightly bowed.
    Have there been any problems with 'swelling' batteries, or are they all like that?
    Perhaps I was just unlucky!
    09-06-19 04:06 PM
    Hi,
    I recently purchased a BlackBerry PlayBook, which was advertised as "New" but wasn't, and one of the many problems I noticed, was that when placed onto a perfectly flat surface it 'wobbled' a bit, as the back appeared slightly bowed.
    Have there been any problems with 'swelling' batteries, or are they all like that?
    Perhaps I was just unlucky!
    Didn't you send it back?
    SeeBeeEss likes this.
    09-06-19 04:25 PM
    was advertised as "New" but wasn't
    That alone should automatically trigger a request for refund. Don't waste any more time wondering if the battery is swelling.
    SeeBeeEss likes this.
    09-06-19 04:33 PM
    Didn't you send it back?
    Yes, I did, but was just a bit curious, in case I need any more "ammunition"!

I had also considered trying to find a better one, but on reading your latest post in another thread, I don't think I will bother now.

It's a shame what has happened, but it has, and we just have to accept it, I think!
    Last edited by Montala; 09-06-19 at 04:35 PM. Reason: typo!
    09-06-19 04:34 PM
    Yes, I did, but was just a bit curious, in case I need any more "ammunition"!

I had also considered trying to find a better one, but on reading your latest post in another thread, I don't think I will bother now.

It's a shame what has happened, but it has, and we just have to acept it now, I think!
    In all fairness to anything EOL, it should always be lottery ticket money or lap dance money. Simply put, it's money you can truly afford to spend and lose with absolutely no regrets....
    09-06-19 04:36 PM
    In all fairness to anything EOL, it should always be lottery ticket money or lap dance money. Simply put, it's money you can truly afford to spend and lose with absolutely no regrets....
    Very true!
    09-06-19 04:38 PM