Print you document to print to go and it will show up on your PB
    install software an your PC
    BlackBerry - Print To Go - US
    01-31-13 08:04 AM
    Yes. Do you have a question, or did you just want to know if anyone uses it?
    01-31-13 08:38 AM
    just wanted to know of how many people know about this feature
    i just found out this morning, it shows that the software is 01 29 2013
    so how can you mail it from the PB?
    but I cant find the files in Files and Folders, so I could email from there is needed
    Last edited by hreiner1; 02-01-13 at 12:25 PM.
    01-31-13 11:35 AM
    Print to go works, use it alot, just hit print and it's done.
    01-31-13 11:38 AM
    You can email it just as you would attach any other document. to an email.
    01-31-13 11:47 AM
    I had used it last year just to try it and worked fine for me
    01-31-13 02:50 PM
    I don't use it because they still don't have Mac support. I put it in a little folder with all of the other stuff I don't use but they won't let me delete.
    lauticol likes this.
    01-31-13 05:27 PM
    Well i see no point of it unless your at office and your pb is at home and so forth cause with so many programs that can wifi info and bluetooth info and heck just hook pb up to pc or laptop and can gtrasfer that way as well, good program print to go, but only for businesses i think would get a lot of use from it, say like 50 employees have a PB and the manager wants to send to all employees maybe this will i not know.
    Last edited by xamdam; 01-31-13 at 07:44 PM.
    01-31-13 05:36 PM
    I use it all the time to review files at home or when travelling. love it.
    01-31-13 09:13 PM
    I use it all the time - when I'm going to a client meeting, and I need scripts, shot lists, (tv production stuff), outlines, and other business-related items, it saves me a lot of time - open the doc, print to go, and I'm on my way...
    02-01-13 09:01 AM
    just wanted to know of how many people know about this feature
    i just found out this morning, it shows that the software is 01 29 2013
    so how can you mail it from the PB?
    but I can file the files in Files and Folders, so I could email from there is needed
    When you say 'mail it from the PB', do you really mean that? As pacoman03 says, you can mail any document as an attachment.

As far as I know PrintToGo was for 'printing' docs from your PC to your playbook, for viewing later.
    02-01-13 09:33 AM
    Print to Go does not print anything. It is a utility for sending files from your computer to the PlayBook. It converts the files to PDF format. You select the files on your computer you want to send to your PLAYBOOK , then it sends it to the Print Spooler, You select your Printer but it has to be the "Print to Go" selection, click print and the file is converted and sent and appears in the Print to Go Folder.
    02-01-13 10:51 AM
    Which is why 'printing' was in quotes. It's chosen as a printer, but isn't printed in the normal sense.
    02-01-13 11:36 AM
    No, Print to Go was falsely advertised by BlackBerry as a mobile printing solution from the BlackBerry PlayBook when they got caught in truth that software was needed on a desktop/notebook computer connected to the target printer (your tablet). Why not implement CUPS on the BlackBerry PlayBook and now the BlackBerry Z10 to allow real printing capability from the mobile device to a real printer?
    02-01-13 11:45 AM
    Havent used it yet. I'll install it this weekend, and enjoy it !
    02-01-13 11:58 AM
    so I rather file it to my dropbox on my Laptop and open it in the "file and folders app" on my PB
    from there I can email it if needed, or print in on my HP printer, like [email protected], either my home printer or thousand location around the world
    like fedex offices, UPS stores, hotel business centers, the hpeprint function of my BB phone function will show me the closest location

to the "Print to go" is rather useless as I cant make any changes in PDF on the PB, cant print, so its just for reading which I can do directly from a word document in files and folders
    02-01-13 12:39 PM
    My Answer: No. It is a semi-useless app.
    02-01-13 01:04 PM
    The idea is that the PB is the "to go" device. The app is very useful for carrying info with you which can be referred to on the go with no wifi. If BlackBerry ever seemed to be advertising it as a means of printing to a physical printe what is the reference? There is an app named Print in the BlackberryWorld that "prints" the file to your Windows PC from which it can go to your printer. Print to Go can be used to print manuals, pictures, financial statements, and basically anything that allows printing to a paper printer to your PB.
    02-01-13 01:15 PM
    I use it all the time for recipies. I keep them on my PC in DOC format but then "Print To Go" them to my Playbook. Use my Playbook to view them while cooking. And not being able to edit the PDF is an advantage when used this way. Works great.
    brianatbb likes this.
    02-01-13 03:41 PM
    I use it if I am viewing a web page and don't have enough time as I'm going out.so I just send whole webpage to pb.or any article on webpages you want to show to somebody just print to go and its there to show anybody any time.it works with pictures to.in the end its a great feature wether you use or not,its there and it works one day it may be usefull.I am one of those people that likes to know that everything on my device works,wether I need it or not.I didn't own a blackberry phone untill I got my playbook.a friend has a bold 9000 that they don't need any more so as soon as I get it off them I will be checking out the bridge function and all that it does.
    02-02-13 08:10 AM
    I use it. Then sometimes I don't.
    02-02-13 09:16 AM
    I use it all the time. It works as advertised and unlike some speculation it was not misrepresented. It is printed to a file on your PB in PDF format and can be printed in another location as needed.
    02-05-13 08:14 PM
    I see some of you find value in this app, but I don't see that value myself...

I keep stuff that I want to access from anywhere on SkyDrive so I can get at it from the Playbook (and my GS3). If I want/need an offline copy, I download from SkyDrive ahead of time using the Files & Folders app. Files & Folders connects to several other cloud storage systems, if you don't like SkyDrive...
    02-06-13 01:06 AM
    Print to go is the very lame excuse from Blackberry to add the word "print" to their office suite "to go".

But the playbook doesn't print... Haven't checked if BB10 prints yet. Or if it even has native print to pdf.
    02-06-13 01:12 PM
    If you don't like an app you don't have to use it. Enabling paper printing ought to be done by the printer manufacturers. Even with apps in Android only a limited number of more recent printers seem to be enabled for most standard manufacturers.
    02-06-13 01:30 PM
34 12