Just saw where Blaze tweeted 2.0.0.7365 > 2.0.0.7111. Anyone know how to get it?
    01-19-12 04:56 PM
    Just saw where Blaze tweeted 2.0.0.7365 > 2.0.0.7111. Anyone know how to get it?
    Sure, just get yourself in on the closed beta program, or get hired by RIM. Quickly.
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    01-19-12 05:01 PM
    That sucks they really should let us have the update because this one is very buggy and the issues I thought I could overlook are now becoming more and more annoying. Keyboard rocks though!
    01-19-12 06:49 PM
    That sucks they really should let us have the update because this one is very buggy and the issues I thought I could overlook are now becoming more and more annoying.
    Not really, the 2.0 are meant for developers for create and test their apps with. It wasn't for the end user to be using on their devices.

From the sign up page:
    Warning: Only proceed with this upgrade if you are a developer that needs to test applications on BlackBerry Tablet OS 2.0.
    So if something doesn't work for you RIM shouldnt have to release an update, thats the chance you take running something beta.
    01-19-12 06:53 PM
    Yes I understand that,I just feel like at this point they should throw us a bone. I feel like I have been waiting forever for 2.0 ,funny thing just happened I got another update...same os only this one is just 11mb,maybe a bug fix? Love your extra keys app by the way.
    01-19-12 07:25 PM
    Yes I understand that,I just feel like at this point they should throw us a bone. I feel like I have been waiting forever for 2.0 ,funny thing just happened I got another update..
    Just remember the official is only about a month away Then we get all the real goodies!
    BB_Bmore and swiftex like this.
    01-19-12 07:34 PM
    The only way to get your hands on it for free at all times of the day and I think we can make it happen when we are looking to modify the best way forward.

The above was typed using auto predict. It's a fun new game!
    01-19-12 08:21 PM
    .7365 is what RIM was showing at CES. I don't think Blaze actually has it, rather he's just pointing out how superior it is.
    01-19-12 09:12 PM
    Not really, the 2.0 are meant for developers for create and test their apps with. It wasn't for the end user to be using on their devices.

From the sign up page:

So if something doesn't work for you RIM shouldnt have to release an update, thats the chance you take running something beta.
    The software industry is incredibly hard to predict.
    I've worked in the industry for years. A lot goes into making a release. The pressure can be overwhelming and usually is. The fact that they don't release on "deadline" isn't to make everyone nuts.

It's about testing, testing, and then more testing.

If they release too soon, everyone complains.
    If they take too long, everyone complains.

Seems to me they should just do what's right for them.
    Oh wait, they are.
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    01-19-12 09:21 PM
    I don't think the versions have anything to do with what is available in the dev beta. The 7365 can't really be compared to the 7111 development beta because so many features are turned off in the dev beta. It's the final dev beta, and so let's hope OS 2.0 is coming earlier in February rather than later.
    01-19-12 11:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD