11-16-19 11:46 AM
634 ... 242526
tools
    Firing it up. I got the 64gb version. Thinking bout getting rid of it
    At this point not sure you can get rid of it... other than to a recycler.

First thing I'd do before giving or selling a device would be to wipe it. But with activation down that means it's a paper weight.
    09-23-19 11:15 AM
    Firing it up. I got the 64gb version. Thinking bout getting rid of it
    Send it my way.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-19 09:32 PM
    Same here! I'm also finding that Youtube works a lot better than it used to in Origami browser. Seems like the mobile site was redesigned to be more responsive. PB still a champ in these areas, and the speakers are incredible. (As much as I like our Kindle Fire, any time I use it I'm depressed by the sound.)
    I tinkered with one of mine last couple of days. Shrank the OS... I guess it's sorta faster?! Anyways... how do you watch the mobile version of YouTube? Also, I hate how the full version site doesn't allow you to watch full screen videos. UGH.
    10-28-19 11:57 AM
    I think I can use it for other stuff... but never do. What I do use it for is a clock using Flipclock app.
    10-28-19 11:59 AM
    Every once in a while I end up buying a few more playboks when I get them cheap on ebay. After reading some of the recent posts on this forum I decided I should probably try and add as many apps from BB World as I can. I've been trying out some of the games and really enjoying the experience. For some things including viewing my digital photos the playbook just is more enjoyable to use than other cheap tablets I have. I've started having one again in my work bag.
    11-07-19 04:56 PM
    I still take it with me on trips. Great music player, excellent for downloaded videos and even Stereotube works great for Youtube. Email works just fine.

Only the browser is a piece of junk, but since the PlayBook has never been a phone, I have one with me for web use anyways

Posted via CB10
    mh1983 likes this.
    11-13-19 10:22 PM
    Nice to see there are still people here. Is there any app that will just let it act like an extra screen? preferably in Linux.
    Is there anyone we can threaten the life of, to unlock the bootloaber and let use this device?
    11-15-19 01:18 AM
    I still take it with me on trips. Great music player, excellent for downloaded videos and even Stereotube works great for Youtube. Email works just fine.

Only the browser is a piece of junk, but since the PlayBook has never been a phone, I have one with me for web use anyways

Posted via CB10
    I have a playbook that works as a phone it's the 32gb LTE version. Want to buy one? I only have one left
    11-15-19 01:35 AM
    I have a playbook that works as a phone it's the 32gb LTE version. Want to buy one? I only have one left
    I like mine and won't part with it. But I don't love it enough to acquire a new one! It's probably worth about $5 to me. Send it over if you want :-).
    mh1983 likes this.
    11-16-19 11:46 AM
634 ... 242526