Yes, I know of dingleberry, yes there WAS a dingleberry version that included the old rootable operating system of playbook... that dingleberry version does not have the old version to download anymore because of it being so old/mirror site to download rootable playbook beta not available.

Apparently it takes an act of god + incredible amount of free time and patience to get netflix streaming on a playbook/root a playbook.

There's sites and people that offer jailbreak and rooting services for other devices... HOW ABOUT FOR PLAYBOOK? Please post in this thread of any people or websites you know that offer this kind of service.I have already spent many many many many many many hours trying to root my playbook myself so Please do not post about how I can root it myself.
    Thanks
    08-03-13 10:25 AM
    Yes, I know of dingleberry, yes there WAS a dingleberry version that included the old rootable operating system of playbook... that dingleberry version does not have the old version to download anymore because of it being so old/mirror site to download rootable playbook beta not available.

Apparently it takes an act of god + incredible amount of free time and patience to get netflix streaming on a playbook/root a playbook.

There's sites and people that offer jailbreak and rooting services for other devices... HOW ABOUT FOR PLAYBOOK? Please post in this thread of any people or websites you know that offer this kind of service.I have already spent many many many many many many hours trying to root my playbook myself so Please do not post about how I can root it myself.
    Thanks
    'cept you can't root a PlayBook.

Must be why there are no sites.
    08-03-13 11:18 AM
    08-04-13 12:53 AM
    08-04-13 12:55 AM