I can't seem to access GoogleDrive thru Files&Folders anymore. Dropbox and SkyDrive are working just fine. I went into settings and "Logged into GoogleDrive as" produced a bar with an error message [*invalid quota% in use]. I figured I'd retry so I hit the "forget" button. Now, when I try the "Authorize" button, nothing happens. It 'darkens' as being pushed but nadda. I know support for this great ol' workhorse is dying, but I do love my tablet. Can't contact Files&Folders as they are no longer providing support. Any suggestions from the brain trust out there would be greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by TOphotog; 04-05-16 at 10:36 PM.
    04-05-16 08:10 PM
    I recently asked a question about cloud access, and someone recommended this app. Tried the trial and like you, it would not work. In fact I could only get dropbox to go in my tests.

If you don't get a reply from someone more knowledgeable than me, I can tell you that x-plore (sideloaded) works. Otherwise I'm not sure what other options there are.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-16 09:29 PM
    I can tell you that x-plore (sideloaded) works.
    I don't think x-plore works for Google Drive, though Box, DropBox, SkyDrive and others work. What does work for GDrive, though not particularly well, is Open Explorer.
    04-07-16 10:09 PM
    I don't think x-plore works for Google Drive, though Box, DropBox, SkyDrive and others work. What does work for GDrive, though not particularly well, is Open Explorer.
    You are correct. The option is there, but it keeps asking for an account. There used to be something called "storage made easy" you could try.
    04-08-16 06:52 AM