05-23-14 10:36 AM
47 12
tools
    Hello,

Is anyone having difficulty logging into the Evernote app on PlayBook? I haven't been able to access my account for the past two days on PB but experience no difficulty on my laptop. I hope Evernote still supports PlayBook!?!
    03-30-14 06:01 PM
    No problems here, just tried,
    03-30-14 07:46 PM
    Hello,

Is anyone having difficulty logging into the Evernote app on PlayBook? I haven't been able to access my account for the past two days on PB but experience no difficulty on my laptop. I hope Evernote still supports PlayBook!?!
    I just tried. Seems to hang-up at the login.
    03-30-14 08:01 PM
    I use it all the time and it stopped working a couple of days ago. I deleted it and went to re install and it is not even in the store anymore.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-14 11:57 AM
    The sideloaded Android version works very well on the PB:

Evernote for Playbook and BB10

Way more functions than native version.
    zrobert, darkhawk and cookie20 like this.
    03-31-14 12:01 PM
    Has anyone tried the GOCOMO for PlayBook or OrganizeMe! apps as a way to link with Evernote? Alternatively, what is the best alternative on PB? (I don't know how to sideload). Most of the notes I save include uploaded pdf's! Thanks!
    03-31-14 04:59 PM
    Mine works just fine. It asks me to log in each time but other wise all OK. Rocket Mail also frequently asks me to sign in. Both sign in requests are new.
    04-01-14 04:23 PM
    Haven't been able to log in for a month or so now. Not really sure why I even have the app anymore. Guess I like looking at the icon? Lol
    04-01-14 04:42 PM
    Me too. I seem to enjoy watching it trying to login
    The_Merovingian likes this.
    04-02-14 01:36 AM
    Yes, I too have had difficulties signing into Evernote with my playbook. Not just difficulties....it just won't sign in anymore, whereby it was working just fine just a week ago....Yes, no difficulties signing in to Evernote from my android tablet nor the laptops!!! Any solutions?? I have also noticed that Blackberry Apps world no longer offers Evernote as an app offereing anymore either?? What has happened???
    04-03-14 01:14 AM
    Evernote tech support had me uninstall, reboot, and reinstall. Didn't fix issue. I emailed support and they wrote back and said a "note named: " and then blank, was causing the problem. Try deleting that note. So I wrote back to ask which note. Next reply said they've opened a ticket with their QA teams and hope to have it fixed in an upcoming release. Very frustrating, not sure they understand what's going on (I can log in with my wife's Evernote account just fine.
    04-04-14 01:33 AM

So I decided to try and side load- best choice I have made. Works great and I can write notes offline.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-14 10:19 PM
    So I decided to try and side load- best choice I have made. Works great and I can write notes offline.

Posted via CB10
    Glad to hear! Others having trouble with the native version -- take note! (Har har.)
    04-07-14 06:42 AM

Posted via CB10
    Thing I don't like about the sideloaded version is you can't open attachments like word or excel that you've added to notes. It looks for an android version to open them with.

Can't say I've noticed the sign up problem. I'll fire it up later and check.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-14 03:53 PM
    I have another problem with evernote. I tried finding it on my playbook, and BlackBerry World and never did.
    If you folks can all resolve your sign in problems I'd love to try it myself. So if someone comes across a link to it, I hope that you can share it with me.
    04-08-14 12:16 AM
    Has anyone tried the GOCOMO for PlayBook or OrganizeMe! apps as a way to link with Evernote? Alternatively, what is the best alternative on PB? (I don't know how to sideload). Most of the notes I save include uploaded pdf's! Thanks!
    I recently started using Evernote and downloaded Gocomo for PB and it works just fine. Haven't had any problems logging in and/or adding/editing anything. Cheers.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Fire In The Bones likes this.
    04-08-14 02:02 AM

thank you
    your right the native one is not working and this one is and better then native one
    thanks so much for the tip!
    mh1983 likes this.
    04-08-14 10:39 AM
    Just tried mine no problem logging in, my daughters is fine as well. Strange one.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-14 04:55 PM
    I also had issues develop in logging into Evernote for PlayBook (Evernote for Z30 no issue). I emailed Evernote Support & their feedback was as follows: "Hello XXXX, Hello and thank you for contacting Evernote Support. I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing problems with the Blackberry Playbook app. Unfortunately, we are no longer supporting Evernote for Blackberry Playbook and recommend accessing Evernote on a different device.

Below is a link to a discussion on our user Forum about possible workarounds to this discontinuation:
    http://discussion.evernote.com/topic...e-on-playbook/

*Note: anything described in the forum is entirely unsupported by Evernote and should be performed at your own risk.

My apologies again for the great inconvenience this may cause. Please let me know if I can answer any other questions.

Regards,Evernote"

I then proceeded to side load the Evernote for PlayBook BAR from GoodEReader.com. This is the only option.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-14 09:29 PM
    yea, cant login with native app. gonna try the sideload now

EDIT: the sideloaded version logs in, ill try more later.
    thanks!
    Last edited by FSeverino; 04-10-14 at 03:13 PM.
    mh1983 likes this.
    04-10-14 03:01 PM
    I'm using the standard versions on my PlayBook, Q10 and Win7 PC - no problems at all - all working as usual and sync-ing fine
    04-13-14 01:06 PM
    Just used Evernote on my Playbook this morning, and it worked fine...which is a good thing because Evernote and Playbooks are critical to record keeping for our small business. This is a great App, but as much as I like it the Android platform is too insecure for us to use it for business purposes.
    04-16-14 04:24 AM
    I started with the same problem since our last PlayBook update even though it works great on my Q10. I have no idea how to side load to my PlayBook if anyone can show me any easy way of doing it I would very much appreciate it.
    Thank you
    04-17-14 05:59 PM
    Search this forum, there is a section on side loading with easy instructions. Down load the bar file from here http://apps.goodereader.com/playbook...-apps/?did=297 and away you go.
    I prefer the native version because it opens word and excel documents when I click on them the side load doesn't. You do get a lot of editing features in the sideloaded version though.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-14 10:26 AM
    I just uninstalled it thinking I'd try reinstalling it from BlackBerry World.

It's no longer there.

Looks like I'll be side-loading the BAR, as well.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9930 via Tapatalk
    04-18-14 01:04 PM
47 12