I'm about 79.99% happy with it, RIM just have to polish a few things here and there, more apps, get rid of the bugs and I'm set.
    05-13-11 09:21 AM
    All i can say is wow....ITS A USELESS THREAD BECAUSE PEOPLE POSTING REPLIES ARE MAKING IT THAT WAY!
    The original post wasn't that useful... The OP has issues with the device, that's fine (doesn't require a thread and he wasn't asking for help resolving anything).

The ipod touch gets better battery life than the PB and plays music? ok... <insert dumbphone here> gets better battery life than <insert dumbphone here> and makes calls. That doesn't provide anything useful and is fairly obvious. They are not intended to be the same device in the first place... They are not running even remotely the same hardware or software.

FB on their phone is way faster than the PB? That just sounds subjective... I can say doing FB on my Blackberry Torch is 100x easier than using the web browser on the PC. Doesn't mean anything though...
    05-13-11 12:57 PM
    I am rarely 100% satifisfied with anything, even if I could pick the best features of every device out there and combine them into one device, I would still find something that I was not 100% satisified with for sure, 94.6% maybe, but not 100% ever.
    05-13-11 02:31 PM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD