Like everyone who's in developers mode, I have a password on my device and typically I have no issues typing in my password during the day. I typically leave my playbook plugged in beside my night stand over night and so the device goes into standby mode.

Every morning when I get up and try to type in my password on the PB, the keyboard jumps around or acts weird and basically doesn't allow me to type in my password. And so I need to do a Restart inorder for the KB to act normally.. Anyone else having this issue or know why this is happening after the device goes into standby mode?

Thanks!
    -GG
    03-02-12 07:42 AM
    I'm not using developer mode but notice it doesn't like the first touch as my first attempt at entering the password always fails if I don't make it a point to see if the first key I touch inputs or not.
    03-02-12 07:55 AM
    I'm not using developer mode but notice it doesn't like the first touch as my first attempt at entering the password always fails if I don't make it a point to see if the first key I touch inputs or not.
    I've noticed this as well. Seems the first key pressed is not always recognized / accepted, so I get a lot of 'incorrect password' messages ...
    Last edited by calles; 03-02-12 at 08:27 AM.
    03-02-12 08:14 AM
    For me it doesn't matter if its password attempt one or five.. I constantly have the same KB typing issue.. Only way to fix is to restart.
    03-02-12 08:34 AM
    I'm having the incorrect password issue and also will have the password field remain blank with every key touch. The keyboard is active, but the field does not recognize the input.
    03-02-12 09:49 AM
    Does this happen at other times during the day? Could it be what else is on the electrical circuit which could be in other rooms that use that same circuit breaker and not necessary that immediate socket. That sounds like the thing folks see around plasma tvs and other sources of electrical interference.
    03-02-12 10:24 AM
    For me it happens randomly and I'm usually on battery power while using my Playbook, so not the issue here. Either way, it's not big deal to me anyway ...
    03-02-12 11:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD