After spending the better half of 2 hours on the phone, I am unable to place an order for a Playbook. I tried 2 credit cards and their system declined both. They never even made the transaction attemp. I've never had a problem with a credit card and I even use one them to buy blackberry apps for my other playbook. I sent an email to them but I doubt I'll see anything. Anyone else have any experience like this?
    12-29-11 02:10 PM
    You should do a little searching on these forums, there are MANY threads about various difficulties with ordering from shopblackberry.
    12-29-11 02:28 PM
    Call this number 1-888-805-6789 if you haven't already. You can place your order over the phone. Make sure billing and shipping addresses are the same. I had multiple issues with them myself, but found customer service to be very understanding and helpful. The result was a 16g Playbook 3 weeks later and that was ordered with 2 day shipping. It might not be right, but due to my experience, I will never order anything from them again. Staples had a Playbook at my door in 3 days....twice. Amazon has whatever I need and has always been reliable. Good luck.
    12-29-11 06:43 PM
    you're seriously ordering from shopblackberry? you might wanna do some forum searching first...er, yeah...what jeff said
    Jeff Deegan likes this.
    12-29-11 08:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD