Has anyone in the U.S. That ordered the keyboard/case that was released on 3/23/12 from crackberry.com received a email yet other than the one that states something about 7-10 days which is way off. Has anyone that ordered it from crackberry.com actually received it? I am just wondering because i have not heard anything and i have not received one single email from crackberry.com
    04-13-12 10:48 AM
    I sorry to say no because it was out for like 1 minute and then no more.
    04-13-12 06:03 PM
    Has anyone in the U.S. That ordered the keyboard/case that was released on 3/23/12 from crackberry.com received a email yet other than the one that states something about 7-10 days which is way off. Has anyone that ordered it from crackberry.com actually received it? I am just wondering because i have not heard anything and i have not received one single email from crackberry.com
    I don't know if you can change the thread's title now, but next time it might help you to have a question or some keywords about your post as the title. I am not saying that to be rude or anything, but rather it may catch the eye of someone who knows the answer, is knowledgeable about the topic, or is in a similar situation. It also helps people searching for answers
    04-13-12 10:02 PM
    I ordered and received mine when they were released. Bout 5 days.
    04-13-12 11:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD