Sure, it won't take long. Like others have said...we know it's bigger and cost more so you can leave all that out.

I love my playbook and I read about all the tabs out there and almost snagged one of those HP's. Still wish I had one, and an iPAD TOO.

The argument over which is best is a moot point. Like my car stereo is louder than yours! Huh, didn't hear you?

Point is, cost, size, etc are all relative to the person and need. I love my 7" PB to take with me and have a Toshiba laptop on my lap, and a Phenom II on my desk with a Roku and a FTA PVR satellite receiver with a 7.5 foot motorized dish which gets me legal free TV. Not dish or directv, FTA, look it up. But NO ESPN! Would kill some guys.

Still wouldn't mind having a 10" tab laying around.
    04-11-12 03:47 PM
    If anybody would like to hear my ipad 3/playbook comparison please let me know.
    I have been a loyal blackberry owner for about 5 years and have had the playbook since it came out. I just got the ipad 3 and if you want to hear an objective comparison i will post my views.
    Your views are by their very nature yours; therefore, they are not objective unless you are just going to lists specs vs specs.
    04-11-12 04:00 PM
    I'd be more interested in having a conversation about how in the world one can say they own a chihuahua mixed with a Great Dane, and in the same breath tell me the dog's father was the chihuahua. Any thoughts on that paradoxical and insoluble scenario?

By far and away the most interesting thing on this forum is the above quote. What the F... LOL.

Thanks
    04-11-12 04:01 PM
    As someone who has decided to take the plunge and get a new Ipad for the sole reason that the applications I require for my job (psychology/therapy related applications) are never going to be made available on the Playbook - I would have been interested in hearing about your experience.
    04-11-12 04:11 PM
    Yes post it - I had a PB and sold and moved to the iPad, did I mention I am happy I did this? Like...... Extremely happy with my iPad.
    husnimd likes this.
    04-11-12 04:51 PM
    Why don't you post it on the ipad forum and all of the fans can go there to read it?
    04-11-12 06:21 PM
    well, based on the posts and since it would take quite a bit of time and effort, i will pass on giving my thoughts. And BTW, i am not an " iphoner". I have a torch 9810 that i really like( although less hourglass and more quality apps would be nice).
    Enjoy the rest of your day everyone!
    Just one question, did you get the 4G/LTE or Wifi only?
    I don't think Apple will release sales numbers for that and the 4G tablets are driven by the greedy carriers.
    04-11-12 07:12 PM
    If anybody would like to hear my ipad 3/playbook comparison please let me know.
    I have been a loyal blackberry owner for about 5 years and have had the playbook since it came out. I just got the ipad 3 and if you want to hear an objective comparison i will post my views.
    I say YES. 279 posts, member from 2009 and several thanks. go ahead.
    04-11-12 07:16 PM
    Yes post it - I had a PB and sold and moved to the iPad, did I mention I am happy I did this? Like...... Extremely happy with my iPad.
    But you're still here! Guess with the PlayBook you are a part of the community.. The PB comes with a soul!! when it gets warm.. it makes me feel comfortable and not angry lol
    Chrisy likes this.
    04-12-12 12:47 AM
    Post away, always enjoy a users opinion. It is always better than a "reviewers" take on things.
    husnimd likes this.
    04-12-12 08:51 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD