Now it is telling me my login information for my gmail account has changed or is incorrect (I think not!), am now reentering my account information, we'll see whether or not it has decided to function.
    03-09-12 05:24 AM
    Ever since 2.0 was launched I stopped using the native email app and continued using the bridged one, working perfect to this moment.

however i just tried to log into my gmail via the native email, and im gettig the error messages everyone else has been reporting. is gmail working for anyone at all ?

is this google sabotaging playbooks ? (i've got a pinch of sarcasm in there)
    03-12-12 10:11 AM
    Few days ago, I had the gmail accounts not working issue with the native email. I was about to do the delete account and reinstall them but decided to do a reboot first.

Interestingly, the reboot did it already for me. No issues now.
    03-12-12 11:44 AM
    Mine always says unable to connect to server, but messages seem to come through.
    03-12-12 11:46 AM
    Me too, i have the same error message from the server. It was fine until a few days ago.

From aol to gmail to my work mail. Something is wrong with RIM server?
    03-13-12 05:49 AM
    The only issue I have with Gmail is it doesn't show as read/deleted on my BB Bold after I read/delete on my PB. Can't figure out what to do.
    03-13-12 07:03 AM
    Well, I decided to add my Compuserve email back. I added it as push, 24 hour interval. Another battery hit on Standby. I once again removed it. It has been a few weeks now, time for an OS update to address this issue.
    03-13-12 10:06 AM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD