So, I finally sucked it up and used the chrome plugin for the Playbook. Goodereader has loads of .bar files. However, none worked on the playbook. If they succeeded and loaded onto the playbook when the app was opened a dialog box appeared and read something about "keyboard not allowing" the app to perform.

So, does anyone know of any actually working apps for the playbook and where to download them.
    11-29-19 03:49 PM
    So, I finally sucked it up and used the chrome plugin for the Playbook. Goodereader has loads of .bar files. However, none worked on the playbook. If they succeeded and loaded onto the playbook when the app was opened a dialog box appeared and read something about "keyboard not allowing" the app to perform.

So, does anyone know of any actually working apps for the playbook and where to download them.

Not true - some apps on GoodEreader DO work. It's just that I told you before - hit and miss (mostly miss perhaps). Try some of these: https://www.mediafire.com/?npbavqdoiw565
    11-29-19 06:26 PM

There's a thread on here with a few that should work.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Ben xfg; 11-29-19 at 07:19 PM.
    11-29-19 06:29 PM

https://forums.crackberry.com/playbo...657.1561126407
    11-29-19 06:30 PM
    Not true - some apps on GoodEreader DO work. It's just that I told you before - hit and miss (mostly miss perhaps). Try some of these: https://www.mediafire.com/?npbavqdoiw565
    Thanks. I just don't get what the keyboard message means.
    11-29-19 07:02 PM
    Thanks. I just don't get what the keyboard message means.
    It means that the android runtime in the PlayBook is so ancient that there is no support on the app for the keyboard. No matter what you do you will not get that app to work. The runtime is Gingerbread (ver 2.3) and so when looking for APK's to convert don't even bother trying if the minimum version is above 2.3. If you go to an android store such as APKPure, for example, you can look for an OLD, OLD version of an app (again 2.3 if you can find or less) then convert it and sideload to your PlayBook. Just be aware that it can take ages to find anything worthwhile and that your PlayBook is severely limited. If you like music, the link I gave above to TrumpetTiger has a version of Neutron (native bar) that most PlayBook users still enjoy since the PlayBook has superb speakers.
    11-29-19 07:11 PM