I have two Motorola S9 BT headphones. They both appear as "S9" on the pb. On my bb phone I was able to rename them using the Properties settings.

It does not appear possible to rename any bt device but I'm hoping that I missed something.
    07-12-12 08:37 PM
    I think only if the device has a keyboard because the name comes from the device. I renamed my playbook BT ID.

By the way do you have two heads?
    07-12-12 09:16 PM
    I think only if the device has a keyboard because the name comes from the device. I renamed my playbook BT ID.

By the way do you have two heads?
    Yes, what gave it away?

A good deal on the second and one could charge while the other was in use. One is red and other both blue and that's how I've named them on the phone.
    07-12-12 09:22 PM
    Yes, what gave it away?

A good deal on the second and one could charge while the other was in use. One is red and other both blue and that's how I've named them on the phone.
    I've always wondered can you listen to two at the same time? Like listen with a friend?
    If so I don't see why it matters if they have the same name...
    07-12-12 10:16 PM
    They are two different bt devices - coded or paired based on their own unique identifier or whatever. But they have the same name when presented in the pb's bt listings.
    07-13-12 12:22 AM
    But can you listen to them both simultaneously? I'm just curious.
    07-13-12 01:03 AM
    Oh, I don't think you can use both at the same time. You have to Connect or Disconnect each one in turn.
    07-13-12 09:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD