Is there anyway to organize videos on the playbook? I want to be able to organize TV's shows by the name of them. criminal minds, suites, V, etc..i want all these shows in their specific folders. I then want to be able to brows the individual folder. If I have private videos and someone wants to use my playbook..their is now way to keep them in a separate and/or hidden folder.
    07-28-11 10:47 PM
    the current version of the PB does not allow you to organize them.
    07-28-11 11:04 PM
    i have the Myfile Manager app which is excellent, you can store your movies in different folders using it but they still all appear when you start the movies app, however you can hide the files using the Myfile manager so they dont appear, and myfile manager has a password function too.
    07-29-11 05:17 AM
    I really hope they put in a simple way to organize videos. I would be ok with making folders and what not myself, however I would much prefer if they were to let me sync off itunes with desktop manager however it is set up on itunes. I actually organize home videos like they are tv shows that way they can be grouped together in much the same manner without the clutter.

I love the way the music syncs with itunes but they really need to do something for the video. Once the android player gives us netflix though that should take care of the need for movies on this thing and that will help. Amazon is great but having to buy each one is for the birds.
    07-29-11 08:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD