Uh, just wondering if the post stating "A. Saunders has revealled all secrets" has been posted and I missed it?
    09-26-12 07:18 PM
    no one's updated the front page of CrackBerry since yesterday. I wonder what's going on...
    DocDRM likes this.
    09-26-12 07:23 PM
    no one's updated the front page of CrackBerry since yesterday. I wonder what's going on...
    too funny, Lips, too funny!
    09-26-12 07:27 PM
    too funny, Lips, too funny!
    I'm not sure if you're mocking me or being serious. I'm so excited about BlackBerry 10, I want as much information as possible lol
    rexxenex likes this.
    09-26-12 07:30 PM
    Uh, just wondering if the post stating "A. Saunders has revealled all secrets" has been posted and I missed it?
    If you watched Thorsten's 40 minute presentation (posted on CrackBerry main page) you'd hear him state that RIM is "Keeping some surprises for launch". Pretty much as expected.

http://crackberry.com/watch-thorsten...-americas-2012
    09-26-12 07:38 PM
    Lips - thought you were pointing OP to the 20+ posts on CrackBerry's front page since yesterday morning regarding all the BBJAM info one of which was surely the reference Alec was referring to (probably more DEV related so it it didn't jump out to non-DEV's)
    09-26-12 07:43 PM
    The secret is that it is still secret. But since we were expecting as much there really never was a secret. Nor was there a 2.1............................................... .....
    bay1902 likes this.
    09-26-12 08:46 PM
    Come on F2 - if we performed some Internet forensics here on CrackBerry, you know we'd find that any correlation between BBJAM and 2.1 was an expectation created/hoped for here with no inkling of that suggestion by anyone claiming inside info, let alone anyone from RIM.

I want my presents to, but only when they are completely put together and under the tree!

Of course, there's always beta . . .
    diegonei likes this.
    09-26-12 08:54 PM
    Yeah F2, you're better than that.

Don't give in to the whiny urges... We got way too many people doing that around here...
    rjedge54, DocDRM and jafobabe like this.
    09-26-12 09:57 PM
    But we DO love you, wise and old F2-kanobi!
    jafobabe, diegonei and kbz1960 like this.
    09-26-12 10:41 PM
    Yeah F2, you're better than that.

Don't give in to the whiny urges... We got way too many people doing that around here...
    I was not whining. I was STOMPING my feet. There's a difference.

But WHAT is/was this announced secret?

Oh, wait, I know - a FREE movie from 2009.
    09-26-12 10:47 PM
    But we DO love you, wise and old F2-kanobi!
    After kissing my ring, you may call me F2. You should see me wield a Light-PB
    jafobabe and kbz1960 like this.
    09-26-12 10:48 PM
    On a serious note - either something on dev alphas trading in for limited addition BB10 phones (maybe we already knew that, seems?) , availability to load limited BB10 on dev alphas (my guess) or the "whateverthey'recalled" boards that are being given away to stimulate creativity relating to hardware interface. Or roadmap of SDK / dev software releases via "arrival boards" - promises made then kept / building credibility back . . .
    09-26-12 11:20 PM
    I was not whining. I was STOMPING my feet. There's a difference.

But WHAT is/was this announced secret?

Oh, wait, I know - a FREE movie from 2009.
    Grumpy aren't we?

Call me a happy camper, I got a movie I didn't watch and won't ever have to pay for.

Patience is a virtue and we were give a huge reason go be patient. So... How many times can one watch the same movie till 2013 without risking his sanity?
    09-27-12 07:01 AM
    Flash:. Just heard from a RIM employee that the secrets were not revealed for they had second thoughts about having to kill everyone in the audience.
    kbz1960, FF22, suzieque and 1 others like this.
    09-27-12 07:21 AM
    I heard Victorias secret was going to be revealed.
    BlazorBoy, FF22, JeepBB and 1 others like this.
    09-27-12 08:04 AM
    Likely they decided to save some goodies for the last day to keep momentum up following the conference.

Start on a high note with the BB10 preview, get through the nuts and bolts of the developer tools, then end with another high note.

If not, someone at RIM really needs to take a course in marketing.
    09-27-12 08:18 AM
    I heard Victorias secret was going to be revealed.
    Well, Crackberry tries to keep us abreast of the latest info. That could be one of them.
    kbz1960, JeepBB and esk369 like this.
    09-27-12 08:47 AM
    what is the point of these jam sessions....
    09-27-12 08:51 AM
    to keep them afloat.
    09-27-12 08:54 AM
    To eradicate jelly.

They are for developers to learn and find out what BB10 is all about so RIM can become a major player again instead of dying.
    esk369 likes this.
    09-27-12 08:57 AM
    Flash:. Just heard from a RIM employee that the secrets were not revealed for they had second thoughts about having to kill everyone in the audience.
    If RIM's evangelists at JAM took the highroad and killed themselves first, the audience would be spared the same fate. The "leaked" information always seems to have the tacit approval of management despite proclamations that any leaks would be tracked down and the leakers punished. As for Alex Saunders' BlackBerry Secret Sauce you will just be served another cold dish from the alleyway dumpster. Oh wait! I misspoke...we received a musical performance by Alex and "his crew." Word dawg.
    esk369 and BlazorBoy like this.
    09-27-12 09:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD