Buying my brother a PB and I want to get him a case like the one his missus has for her Kindle fire. It's a slim flip-lid case that holds a stylus and does not increase the bulk by very much at all. I'm not having any luck finding anything similar for the PB.

In the UK the PB is down to 124 now..... I bought another one today for another relative and I couldn't believe how many people just walk on by it on their way towards the iPads.... I know the iPad is a very good quality bit of kit but for what most people use it for..... ...ahh whatever.

Any help on the case would be much appreciated.
    sav25 likes this.
    12-28-12 03:57 PM
    We both have the Targus Truss which isn't very slim but holds a stylus.

Did you try Amazon or New Egg?
    Mellfee likes this.
    12-29-12 12:43 AM
    +1 for the Targus Truss, I've had this case since day one. I got it for $19.00. I should have got two.
    Mellfee likes this.
    12-29-12 09:03 AM
    +4 for the Targus Truss, that's how many of them my family has.
    Mellfee likes this.
    12-29-12 09:25 AM
    To be honest with you, I've never seen a Stylus Holding PlayBook Case. It might be usefull to some, but, really, PlayBook's are easier to use with your hands, and Stylus' only come in handy within drawing apps. Personally, I have a Journal Case, and I love it, as it makes my PlayBook look like an expensiv peice of kit. And I've got to hand it to you straight, PlayBook Stylus Cases may not be the best answer. I had a similar problem when I was younger and got a Nintendo DSi. I wanted a case that carried my stylus, and it did exactly that: but in teh fold, and the stylus just fell out all the time. Might as well just leave it.
    Mellfee likes this.
    12-29-12 12:38 PM
    Okay, thanks for everyone's advice. As he had expressed an interest in a stylus I'd hoped to find a case that held one but I've had no luck and I think I will go with your suggestions. Once he's got his pb, if he still wants a stylus he can get one and keep it in his pocket....

Thanks for your help,

Mellfee
    12-29-12 02:07 PM
    I never thought about using a stylus with my PlayBook......I now have the OEM PlayBook Bluetooth keyboard and I now use the arrow on the pad for very small requests, in the past I just used the two finger screen enlargement.
    Mellfee likes this.
    12-29-12 03:03 PM
    Okay, thanks for everyone's advice. As he had expressed an interest in a stylus I'd hoped to find a case that held one but I've had no luck and I think I will go with your suggestions. Once he's got his pb, if he still wants a stylus he can get one and keep it in his pocket....

Thanks for your help,

Mellfee
    As stated, I think, the Targus Truss does have a stylus pocket. For us storing a stylus any place else means a missing stylus. BTW we're using Targus' stylus as well.
    Mellfee likes this.
    12-29-12 11:36 PM
    As stated, I think, the Targus Truss does have a stylus pocket.

Cool, thanks man... Found it on Amazon.
    Last edited by Mellfee; 12-30-12 at 07:34 AM.
    12-30-12 07:15 AM
    I have seen a case by "Cover-Up" that explicitly announces stylus holder, visible here at Amazon.fr (but I think if you just search for 'cover-up' plus 'playbook' you should converge everywhere...
    Mellfee likes this.
    01-13-13 06:32 AM