Can somebody help me please...
    Where can I buy a prepaid credit cards here in cd juarez, I need it to buy apps for playbook. I don't have regular credit cards, I applied for paypal account but the bank personnel can't understand me when I ask them to give me copy of my transaction history so that I can get paypal code, meaning my paypal account still not activated.
    01-02-12 07:19 AM
    Can somebody help me please...
    Where can I buy a prepaid credit cards here in cd juarez, I need it to buy apps for playbook. I don't have regular credit cards, I applied for paypal account but the bank personnel can't understand me when I ask them to give me copy of my transaction history so that I can get paypal code, meaning my paypal account still not activated.
    The bank can't tell you your last transactions? Pretty useless bank then, no?
    Can you not check online?
    01-02-12 07:29 AM
    personnel don't understand english, I am not local of mexico that's why I don't even understand spanish
    01-02-12 07:35 AM
    Ahhhh, pesky little thing called language barrier....well, go to any one of hundreds of money exchange stores where the locals go to send money or receive money from relatives north of the Rio Grande; they sell pre-paid Visa's and MC's. Try the American Express pre-paid credit card....you can get it on line; you do have a valid bank account in your home country, yes?
    jafobabe likes this.
    01-02-12 07:44 AM
    personnel don't understand english, I am not local of mexico that's why I don't even understand spanish
    Ah okay fair enough.
    Let us see if anyone from that area can respond here... in the mean time, it may be worth going on Google translate and just writing down what you want from them?
    01-02-12 07:46 AM
    If you signed up for Paypal, they will email you once they have connected to your bank and give you the needed information to activate your PayPal account.
    You can check online at Paypal for the transaction, and hopefully your bank in online also.
    01-02-12 07:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD