Hi everybody!

I am sure there are many crackberry users that remember the rumors about a 10" version of the PlayBook.
    I haven't heard anything about that in many months but I figured before giving it up completely and just cry, I'd rather ask in these here forums first.So, does anybody have any news on 10" PB?

Thanks in advance!
    -pac
    01-02-13 05:31 PM
    There is no real evidence it was anything more than rumor blown into reality by enthusiastic fans
    01-02-13 05:57 PM
    There is real evidence as shown by the photo of the ten inch PlayBook but I'm sure that device in itself will never be launched. There is However a ten inch PlayBook on the road map but that's not until q3 I believe and likely won't appear unless BlackBerry10 is doing well.
    Attached Thumbnails Any news on the 10" PlayBook?-playbook10inch.jpg   Any news on the 10" PlayBook?-blackberry_playbook_10_leak_4.jpg  
    01-02-13 06:15 PM
    I'm counting on BB10 kicking *** and RIM releasing a 10" PB. Like many others, I love the PB for better or worse, and I want to continue to support a Canadian company, but I also really want a 10" tablet, and I refuse to buy an ipad! Don't let down your faithful RIM! If you build it, they will come!
    01-02-13 07:45 PM
    Yeah I would totally buy a 10" PlayBook. There is also a 13" tablet with android made by Archos. I'd even go for a tablet that size, but for a start 10" would suffice.
    Those photos of the 4:3 PlayBook look awesome. Guess we all have to make sure that BB10 will be a success for RIM to release the bigger PB.
    -pac
    01-03-13 01:24 AM
    There is real evidence as shown by the photo of the ten inch PlayBook but I'm sure that device in itself will never be launched. There is However a ten inch PlayBook on the road map but that's not until q3 I believe and likely won't appear unless BlackBerry10 is doing well.
    I'm not sure why those pics are watermarked - I'm virtually positive they were purposely photoshopped by someone here for some light relief during a particularly rabid thread(Superfly_FR if I remember). Definitely that bottom pic of the "two" next to each other...
    01-03-13 02:32 AM
    I'm not sure why those pics are watermarked - I'm virtually positive they were purposely photoshopped by someone here for some light relief during a particularly rabid thread(Superfly_FR if I remember). Definitely that bottom pic of the "two" next to each other...
    No photoshop those are legit images of the original 10 inch PlayBook that would have been released had they sold like RIM hoped.

Those photos made the rounds on all the sites and were never questioned if they were real or not. For me its pretty clear its a 10 inch PlayBook (no photoshop)

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    01-15-13 10:54 PM