I didn't catch all the announced features that came with 10 and hopefully "soon" to Playbook but besides the payment for blackberry world through carrier billing any gift card type payments similar to the other fruit company? I don't have a Zed yet but is the payment through carrier billing a working go on the platform yet?
    Also wanted to ask does anyone know if one will be able to purchase app from carrier billing on phone for app on different Playbooks?
    02-17-13 03:11 PM
    Carrier billing was an option for BB world when I set up my Z10. This is Telus in Canada.
    Just bought an app for the playbook and had to redo my CC info from scratch to meet BB World requirements.. I presume. Sorry I didn't pay attention to what other options were available.
    GV2012 likes this.
    02-18-13 09:15 AM
    Thanks,
    Can you explain a bit more on why you had to redo your cc info for bb world for the playbook book app purchase?
    02-26-13 02:56 PM
    Yes i had to also redo my CC payment info for playbook, not sure as to why it was saved as it always was there.

Yes carrier payment is working i am on Rogers in canada.

Also paypal when i went to pay by paypal app world told me the payment option i chose is not available at the moment, please choose another method of payment???

Npt sure why that is for paypal option, werid maybe i sould look at my BB account info and see if its all ok.
    02-26-13 03:13 PM
    Thanks,
    Can you explain a bit more on why you had to redo your cc info for bb world for the playbook book app purchase?
    Maybe it has something to do with the integrated music and video on BBworld being different than 7digital for the Playbook. Maybe?
    02-27-13 07:43 AM