if so, what are your thoughts so far?

i'm missing the ability to push content to the PB.. for example bookmarks to the bridge browser and the regular one.

also, the ability to block bridge users from downloading files to their playbook - as of this moment the local storage is not encrypted so i would like a policy that denies attachment downloads etc via the bridge...

i'm guessing that a lot of new features regarding BES integration will be available around the time of the 4G playbook release
    06-10-11 01:46 PM
    I have a playbook the company bought me "just to play around with". So far, I can't say I'm overly impressed with it.

It will be interesting to see what happens when (if) RIM deploys native email support on the PB. Will it need to be enterprise activated like a handheld? and is it going to need its own license, or can a handheld and a playbook be activated for the same email address...
    06-10-11 01:57 PM
    If anyone could answer his download attachments to the playbook that would great?
    Currently I have only been able to download attachments to my phone via bridge email no option comes up to download to my playbook. I can add attachments from the playbook but cannot download to it.
    06-10-11 01:57 PM
    the reasonable thing would be to enable the PB to be activated on an already active BES account.. the bes licenses are called Client Access Licenses and not Device Access Licenses so I'm hoping the PB won't require extra licenses...

Foreverup: nevermind, I thought maybe attachments viewed via the bridge would be stored locally on the PB - it turns out that that they are stored under the Documents\Bridge folder on the phone..
    06-10-11 02:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD