Hi
    I purchased Antair Nightstand late last night and I think I am still asleep cause I can't find the sleep function where you can set the music or whatever to stop after a pre determine length of time (like old school radio alarms)
    Any info is appreciated as well as any other functions which are easily missed.
    Thanks
    03-09-13 10:02 AM
    I never seen such option as well, not sure if the app has such option.

I have app just looked now under settings and sure I have a music file setup, but no setting to stop at a predetermined time, only a snooze option.
    03-09-13 10:17 AM
    Also make sure u have power source plugged in all night as this app will drain battery over night a lot to almost 0 from 100%.

I use the dock charger.
    03-09-13 10:21 AM
    CrackBerry Genius
    Posts1,569 Posts
    Today,*11:17 AM
    #2**
    I never seen such option as well, not sure if the app has such option.
    Holy crap I hope it has. I am almost sure it i read that it did have...that was one of the reasons I purchased. Oh well only a few $$$$$
    Last edited by GV2012; 03-09-13 at 10:44 AM.
    03-09-13 10:22 AM
    I'm not sure it has that option. I was looking to buy as well, and just double checked the description in BlackBerry World, there is no reference to playing music for a predefined period of time. That said, Today's Alarm Clock PRO has that feature.
    GV2012 likes this.
    03-09-13 07:25 PM
    I'm not sure it has that option. I was looking to buy as well, and just double checked the description in BlackBerry World, there is no reference to playing music for a predefined period of time. That said, Today's Alarm Clock PRO has that feature.
    Oh crap, looks like I bought the wrong one lol..
    Thanks for the info
    03-09-13 09:02 PM
    One note about Today's Alarm Clock PRO...it doesn't do all streams, such as the Flash-based CBC Radio streams. I have yet to figure out how to extract the one stream I need, but I have found a website that does it for me...Streema.com. Just look up the stream you need, start playing it in the browser, and copy the URL into Today's Alarm Clock's form when creating your custom channels list.

Now if Streema would stop substituting Ottawa for the Toronto stream, I'd be really happy.
    GV2012 likes this.
    03-09-13 09:38 PM
    I just checked and I actually did download the "Today's Alarm Clock " free version but I ended up uninstalling it. Can't remember exactly the reason why but something was not working correctly on it.
    03-09-13 11:55 PM