Hi all,

As you might have noticed, FaceBook has again revamped its look without seeking users' permission. It is quite cluttered on the right side with chats and updates.

However, PB's browser retains not only full accessability to FaceBook's full functions, it still retains the old look before revamp. Hence I'm lovin' PB even more now.

BTW i like the new timeline look though.
    09-24-11 11:45 AM
    Think it will be staying that way?! I'm not a FB user and never have been, but perhaps its just that their tab-optimized versions of the site havent been updated. No clue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-11 06:59 PM
    That should be on the their advertising tentpoles. "Our browser can not display the recent facebook"

Honestly, are we not scrambling to find pros in our playbooks? I can hardly log into this forum with my playbook. Frustrating as all ****, constantly run into website issues.
    09-24-11 07:29 PM
    That should be on the their advertising tentpoles. "Our browser can not display the recent facebook"

Honestly, are we not scrambling to find pros in our playbooks? I can hardly log into this forum with my playbook. Frustrating as all ****, constantly run into website issues.
    Not my experience. Maybe something wrong with yours?
    09-24-11 08:00 PM
    diito. CB saved as icon on homepage. Swipe to wake her up, Swipe to schroll to bottom of homepage. Tap and boom, connected. page loads 5-6 seconds on wifi, 8-10 on bridge. Thats plenty fast for me. Grew tired of FB, time for a vist I guess.
    09-24-11 08:29 PM
    App is now functioning. it didn't close upon opening. navigation still tedious.
    09-24-11 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD