I was doing some research and I couldn't find any recent articles from this month but I did find some from this year. Seems like after reading these articles BlackBerry has another tablet in the works

http://www.technobuffalo.com/2013/04...ook-this-year/

http://www.technobuffalo.com/2013/03...ackberry-exec/

http://m.theglobeandmail.com/technol...service=mobile

Do you think there will be another PlayBook??? Leave your thoughts below

* * * * UPDATE * * * *

Here's another article I've just read

http://tabtimes.com/news/ittech-os-p...my-teams-build

It seems that TH did have another one planned but only if the PlayBook sales met his expectations.

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Z10
    Last edited by Jerale Hoard; 07-08-13 at 08:04 PM.
    07-03-13 01:07 PM
    Oh please, they can't even manage one tablet nicely, let alone multiple.

What Thor did with PlayBook was wrong. VERY WRONG.
    GIVE US BB10 OR GIVE US PB OS 3.0 WITH THE FEATURES WE HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR.
    07-03-13 01:15 PM
    Don't Count on it. Now the possibility of a peripheral screen, well that's a different case.
    07-03-13 01:18 PM

You would really want an os that runs like garbage just because it was promised, it would be like installing windows 8 on a 386 lol. I think he made the perfect decision to stop bb10 on the PlayBook. If it didn't run buttery smooth soooo many of you people would have complained and started the "oh BlackBerry is dead", "my PlayBook runs like garbage" " I need a update to fix (insert anything you want here)" threads.
    I think the fact that they MIGHT be bringing an updated version with higher specs is the only option to having a bb10 PlayBook. But I'm sure we will see some updates to the pb os since he did state that they are going to continue to support it. They just have to finish the bb10 launches and then they can change some focus to pb. I still love rocking my pb daily as well as my zed10. I feel the pb will be resurrected soonish, that's just my opinion

Posted from My Z10 via CB10
    07-03-13 01:23 PM
    Certainly another tablet is possible if they could find a good manufacturing partner. With the current fast pace of hardware and aggressive price pressure it will be hard to keep up with the competition. BB would have to be more nimble than they have been in the past. They probably will want to think up a new name.

With the HDMI connection you can already have an external monitor but that requires a wired connection. It would be better if a wireless connection could be established not just for transmission of data but also for interactive operation. Believe this is possible now with some devices.
    07-03-13 01:42 PM
    If at first you don't succeed, try try again.
    They did so well with the first tablet...
    Chris H and JeepBB like this.
    07-03-13 01:45 PM
    RIM will only have for sale out a maximum of six devices at a time going forward. You can bet your bottom dollar these will all be phones. Any rumour of a new tablet coming out is just that, a rumour.
    07-03-13 02:06 PM
    I've already got multiple playbooks "in the works". Why on earth would I want another ?
    07-03-13 02:15 PM
    From what I've heard from people that work at BlackBerry, the chances of a new tablet is near 0. They are focusing on their phones for now.

Sent from my BB10 smartphone.
    07-03-13 02:21 PM
    My answer to the OP's question is, No.
    07-03-13 02:22 PM
    Chances of a new Playbook are slim to none. And slim left town!
    JeepBB likes this.
    07-03-13 03:12 PM
    It's a silly notion and could easily turn out to be a disastrous move for Blackberry...
    So, yeah, it might happen.
    JeepBB likes this.
    07-03-13 03:19 PM

+1
    07-03-13 03:27 PM
    Looking at their track record they won't be around long enough to launch another tablet

My one and only venture into bb - have to try everything once . Never again.
    07-03-13 04:16 PM
    I think BB will believe most of us are not stupid enough to get burned twice.
    07-03-13 04:30 PM
    I think BB will believe most of us are not stupid enough to get burned twice.
    Oh, I think that theory can be disproven easily...
    deanosig likes this.
    07-03-13 04:33 PM
    Still pissed hey?

07-03-13 04:34 PM
    Looking at their track record they won't be around long enough to launch another tablet

My one and only venture into bb - have to try everything once . Never again.
    Right because this has been said for a long time now and this isn't their lowest point... they will be around for quite a while still.

07-03-13 04:35 PM
    It's a silly notion and could easily turn out to be a disastrous move for Blackberry...
    So, yeah, it might happen.
    Haha. That does fall into a lot of the BBRY decision making process doesn't it?
    07-03-13 04:37 PM
    Wireless screens are the future

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 04:38 PM
    Chances of a new Playbook are slim to none. And slim left town!
    So you are saying that "None" is still around!
    07-03-13 05:07 PM
    Given the uncommunicative and indecisive nature of the company where it's heading. I'll give them a schizophrenic chance of launching another tablet. Med not included.
    HedoBum likes this.
    07-03-13 05:30 PM
    Again and again....and Again.........oh and again......
    07-03-13 06:31 PM
    BBRY is between a rock and a hard place. If, and that's a big if, they can develop a user base and ecosystem with their phones, maybe. But that's a big maybe.
    07-03-13 06:41 PM
    If they did I would buy it in a heartbeat. If they do they must do it now to catch the back-to-school wave, or otherwise it may be too late. How's that for wishful thinking?
    07-03-13 07:15 PM
55 123