BlackBerry PlayBook vs Apple iPad 2, side-by-side confrontation : Product Reviews Net

1080p video, flash, regular camera, multi tasking, and hd video blow out ipad 2
    browser is better on ipad 2 plus size is bigger

He could not get the bb bridge working
    04-26-11 10:17 AM

browser is better on ipad 2 plus size is bigger

Fail. This is a fail.
    04-26-11 10:52 AM
    he was obviously paid off by apple...
    04-26-11 11:22 AM
    So basically, the iPad browser is a tad faster and it hase native email after like 2 years of Tablet iOS development and those cancel out the better camera, Flash browser, 1080p video, MUCH better multitasking, much better OS gestures, plus everything he didn't cover.

I've never used an iPad seriously, just an instore model for a couple minutes. I didn't realize just how well this Playbook stacks up against it. Obviously the lack of Apps is big, but in many areas, this Playbook is actually alot better. Just my opinion.

Always nice to see reviews by 12 year olds... lol Weird.
    Last edited by Blacklac; 04-26-11 at 11:51 AM.
    04-26-11 11:43 AM
    So basically, the iPad browser is a tad faster and it have native email after like 2 years of Tablet iOS development and those cancel out the better camera, Flash browser, 1080p video, MUCH better multitasking, much better OS gestures, plus everything he didn't cover.

I've never used an iPad seriously, just an instore model for a couple minutes. I didn't realize just how well this Playbook stacks up against it. Obviously the lack of Apps is big, but in many areas, this Playbook is actually alot better. Just my opinion.

Always nice to see reviews by 12 year olds... lol Weird.
    I think my 7 year old sister can review better than these people.

And I'm being serious.
    I taught her how to love BB OS.
    How to judge the better browser, (such as android beats bb 6.0)
    She's gonna be brilliant.
    04-26-11 11:49 AM
    Fail. This is a fail.
    did he try to pair the PB with his iPhone?
    04-26-11 11:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD