Am I missing something? I am using OS2 Beta and have the android native email set up as well as one of the android contact apps. The contacts program shows a send email icon but it does not bring up the email app (as I had hoped). Are there a pair of apps (or a single one) that will let me save and USE email addresses without copy and paste?

I do have access to on-line email so I am only looking for a native solution.
    12-27-11 12:34 AM
    Bump. Anyone familiar with the android native email and contacts that can point me in a direction to have them work together?
    12-29-11 06:15 AM
    I couldn't get the native email client to work with my Gmail contacts, but i managed to get it to work with Enhanced Email. I setup my account as an Exchange account and everything seems to work now. I get emails, contacts and calendar sync by doing this. Give it a try, the app looks very close to the native app and I believe the bar file is in one of the sideloading threads.
    01-03-12 11:18 AM
    I could not find "Enhanced Email" in the list here is there somewhere else I should be looking?
    01-04-12 02:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD