09-14-11 08:47 PM
    Yeah, the Honeycomb (Android 3.0) logo
    09-14-11 08:51 PM
    Interesting!!!
    09-14-11 08:57 PM
    Marketing blunder by Staples.
    09-14-11 09:01 PM
    Crossing Fingers... hope they release OS2 soon.
    hated when i lost android player with the latest update... had a fair amount of useful apps working there.
    tayshun12 and Just Me like this.
    09-14-11 09:02 PM
    OS Fail u.u
    09-15-11 07:43 PM
    Crossing Fingers... hope they release OS2 soon.
    hated when i lost android player with the latest update... had a fair amount of useful apps working there.
    os2 announced, available soon, won't have bbm
    09-15-11 08:30 PM
    I wonder how RIM is reacting. Hopefully this catches wisp.
    Would like to see RIM get more aggressive with carriers and retailers as well as more effective advertising.
    09-15-11 09:52 PM
    hmmm i think im the only person who doesn't want android and all their filthy malware to infect the PB
    tramline likes this.
    09-15-11 09:58 PM
    hmmm i think im the only person who doesn't want android and all their filthy malware to infect the PB
    I would love Android on my PlayBook, as a secondary OS to dual boot.
    I would like my PlayBook to be like Berlin in the 60s. QNX would be West Berlin and Android would be East Berlin.

If one OS tries to go over the wall, the other OS says, "**** no, stay on your said or I'll sue".
    09-15-11 10:20 PM
    Hope its not another ipad - ipad2 BS deal.....lets make a new playbook2
    09-15-11 10:56 PM
    The thing about android for me is... Apps. I really cant find the apps i need on App World.. and the apps i need a really too specific to have someone bother to make one. I would make it myself but i simply dont have the time... specially when someone else already bothered to do one.
    Havent u notice that a same service for an apps is more expensive for Blackberry devices than for apple or android. Skype for example is free and the closer I got was "im+talk" worth $25.

Of course I would love to have all my apps on my pb running natively but at a near future it isnt possible... thats why i like having the option of running android.

i personally prefer a thousand times BB over android.. never really manage to use one, too much freezing ... But in this particular case.. i wouldnt mind bonding with it a little if that allows my PB tondo more things.
    09-15-11 11:51 PM
    all their filthy malware to infect the PB
    Uneducated sentence of the week

09-16-11 12:29 AM
    (Uneducated sentence of the week)
    See Above

This was not conducive to this discussion you neither stated an argument nor dissected my comment but simply made a worthless comment that detracted from the overall discussion.
    11-06-11 11:01 PM

i personally prefer a thousand times BB over android.. never really manage to use one, too much freezing ... But in this particular case.. i wouldnt mind bonding with it a little if that allows my PB tondo more things.
    This is personally true in my case as well but i just feel that either Google should step up on the app aprovement process or Rim should take matters into their own hands an have all the apps pre-screend so as not to slow down the os.
    11-06-11 11:06 PM
    Wow lot of smokers and smart a$$es in here - (cough cough) next room...
    11-06-11 11:34 PM
    LOL

That "filthy malware" is now a corporately approved selling point for the BB. Without getting into why the whole malware argument is overblown, the sandboxed nature of the Android Player supposedly keeps you safe from all those cooties.
    11-06-11 11:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD