I know that many people have asked about the android folder, and the message has pretty much been that it is shortcuts only. But...when I view my files and folders on my computer, the android folder not only contains 18.3 G, it actually does include duplicates of most of the material on my playbook.

Does anyone think that by deleting this duplicate information, that it will mess up my playbook?

Thanks!

~~~~Tinora
    04-16-12 03:29 PM
    Dont do that, those are just shortcut of original PB folder, you can verify that by deleting a non important file that appear on both PB and Android folder like a song, believe me, they dont take twice the memory.
    Tinora likes this.
    04-16-12 03:51 PM
    As noted, experiment all you want - you will wind up DELETING "both" versions of the file. There is ONLY ONE real version but deleting either reference will delete the REAL and its virtual cousin.

If there's a problem, it is probably Windows that does not know there's a virtual copy and computes space used (available?) based on it misreading. I would be curious - does a mac "file explorer" show similar results when viewing the pb?
    04-16-12 06:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD