just found this in misc. pb folder while exploring on pc,,, why is there a droid folder in my playbook??? it won't let me rename it either...
    03-25-13 04:48 PM
    because the playbook has an android runtime currently on android 2.3 gingerbread
    03-25-13 05:05 PM
    This is the folder where all the Android data is stored.. being a system file you cannot delete it or the OS would not work correctly.....
    03-25-13 05:07 PM
    CAUTION**********

WARNING************

STOP******

Yes, the Android Folder also has "duplicates" of your photos, music, videos, etc. They are NOT copies. They are links or virtual files. They allow Android apps to work with your media files. If you do delete them, you will DELETE the original versions, too. Do NOT delete or erase them.
    03-25-13 05:53 PM
    CAUTION**********

WARNING************

STOP******

Yes, the Android Folder also has "duplicates" of your photos, music, videos, etc. They are NOT copies. They are links or virtual files. They allow Android apps to work with your media files. If you do delete them, you will DELETE the original versions, too. Do NOT delete or erase them.
    yup,,,thanks,,, found that out the hard way,,, i kind of figured what was going on when i saw the duplicate files,,, no damage done, just had to reload photos & walls,,, pb crashed the other day,,, not sure what caused it but, all media was gone after it happened,,, 2nd time this happened,,, i remember reading what the cause of this was but, don't remember what it was,,, while reloading & looking around i stumbled on this file,,, i wish i could rename it,,, just bugs me that it's in there...
    03-25-13 11:01 PM