Do any of the browsers we've repacked for the playbook have a setting that will emulate IE?

This is the one thing I feel is missing from the native playbook browser. As Real Estate agent our online listing service only accepts IE and they have no plans to allow other browsers.
    10-21-11 09:56 PM
    They replicate, iPod, IPad, Desktop, Standard Android.

Flash + MP4 streaming is missing.

Have tried Dolphin and Skyfire.
    10-22-11 12:14 AM
    10-22-11 03:14 AM
    Thanks!

Still doesn't work for my purpose though, the site recognizes it as IE and allows it, but then says it doesn't have the the proper activeX controls..

Anyone have any idea's? the site is:

The MLS System

I can't give out a login for obvious reasons, but if anyone can find a way to just get to the login screen I'd be forever in your debt!
    10-25-11 08:35 PM
    Wow the problem seems to be with MLS not with the browser emulation. Who still restricts viewing to a single browser any more? Cant even see it in Chrome...

Frustration understood.

Can you view it on your 9900?

One thing you might try is VPNing into your office PC while you are in the field and view/control IE on your office PC. My brother is a real estate appraiser and he does that when in the field with Teamviewer on his android phone - there are other solutions for playbook.
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 10-25-11 at 08:49 PM.
    10-25-11 08:46 PM
    Yes the problem definitly is the MLS, I have no delusions there.. was just hoping there was a way we could trick it.

No it can't be viewed on the 9900 either, only IE 6 or later.. no exceptions lol.

VPNing might be an option, is there a good playbook app for remote desktop? The citrix receiver seems to work well for RDP, but I don't have a citrix server..
    10-25-11 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD