Here's something I don't understand.
    I have the Crackberry Forums app installed and tubemate sideloaded. Both have a default download location, but my PB can't use them. It doesn't work. The Forum's app has tapatalk_download as default. When I save a picture with the app, it puts it into that location, but the file's properties show non read, non writable and won't open.
    The tubemate app doeas the same under sdcard/video when trying to save a video.
    In both cases the files are there and show the size even, but they won't open.
    So I went and wiped the PB and reinstalled the OS from scratch. I didn't run a restore, and first thing I did was insatll the CB Forums app, and guess what? It still doesn't work. Sideloaded tubemate, and same thing.
    Whenever I move the deafult locations to a folder ABOVE the "misc" folder, they both work fine.
    I also have another PB that does not have these problems at all. Both apps work with the default locations.
    i don't understand why the difference, and why a new OS install does not fix that.
    A new install should be like factory, or is it not?
    Both PB's are on latest OS .1314 btw...
    01-17-13 10:55 AM