Hello there,

I am going to buy a new phone and I can choose between a ZTE blade or Samsung Galaxy Y or a cuve 3G. Knowing that I have unlimited 3G access.
    The curve is almost twice the price.
    What the benefit of byuing the 3G over any android phone considering the main use would be connect my plabook every where
    02-14-12 01:51 PM
    if youre trying to connect your Playbook everywhere, then i think u have your answer
    02-14-12 02:18 PM
    Why ? It is to connect with my playbook
    02-14-12 02:20 PM
    You have free bridging with the curve. If you have free Hotspot with one of the other phones, then they are also viable options.
    02-14-12 05:34 PM
    It makes perfect sense to get the Curve if you have a playbook. You'll be able to use the remote feature
    02-14-12 06:21 PM
    Some carriers charge for the hotspot/teathering feature, so make sure you check with that. I don't believe you would be charged for bridge on the Curve.

Sent from I am on Fire!
    02-14-12 06:24 PM
    the 3g curve is near or at end of life. it should be deeply discounted.

in canadia it can be had for $99 with a minimal contract.

that said, you'd want to pair a blackberry phone with the playbook, as you'll get some pretty awesome upcoming bridge features. with the others? tethering.
    02-14-12 08:50 PM
    For bridging to the PlayBook for free 3G and as a mesaging phone the Curve is fine. But for browsing the web on the phone or running a large amount of apps on the phone it is really not going to compare to the Android phones favorably. It'll get much better battery life though.
    02-14-12 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD