hi there im new to bb and the playbook and would like to be able to get the andriod market on the playbook is that possible to do on the 2.1.0 or would i have to downgrade, if there are any links to how to's id be greatfull

thanks
    02-13-13 07:42 AM
    is that possible to do
    No....................
    02-13-13 07:52 AM
    To the OP......Please take some time and do some research "google it" this way you will not upset the masses..... You will find that if you can follow the instructions and downgrade to a much earlier OS....it is possible to install Google Market... the issue being not everything will run.... hti and mss at best..,...When I tinkered with it I found it too unstable for my tastes....
    02-13-13 08:03 AM
    To the OP......Please take some time and do some research "google it" this way you will not upset the masses..... You will find that if you can follow the instructions and downgrade to a much earlier OS....it is possible to install Google Market... the issue being not everything will run.... hti and mss at best..,...When I tinkered with it I found it too unstable for my tastes....
    This is actually incorrect information, there is no way to downgrade from 2.1.* to a rootable version of the OS (i.e. a version < 2.0.0.7111), regardless of what instructions you follow. It is only possible to downgrade if you have never turned the PB on at all.
    02-13-13 11:19 AM