I know some of this is going around but ...How do I get Amazon digital movie downloads from my PC to my Playbook???

Thanks guys and girls.
    04-19-11 05:32 PM
    i was able to play them directly from amazon, using amazon instant videos. looked great.
    04-19-11 05:50 PM
    i would assume you download to pc and wifi transfer over to the playbook. i don't know what format they come in so i'm assuming that pb supports their format
    04-19-11 05:50 PM
    I have been able to watch movies from Amazon but they did not download to my device. I was able to transfer my Itunes music to the playbook but no movies or movie rentals. Not sure where to download movies for the playbook??
    04-21-11 09:07 AM
    I'm having the same problems, the playbook supports m4v which is apples movie format but the movies are copy protected and cannot be synced to the playbook. I'm sure it will be an update in the future to make the playbook copy protected compatible.
    04-22-11 02:22 AM
    as much as i hate to say it, life sucks for the anti apple crowd. ive owned zune since it came out, the original and the newish HD. i also buy blu rays all the time with the digital copy. guess what doesnt work on zune? yea, digital copy. on to blackberry, only smartphone ive owned, currently the torch. guess what, no digital copies. playbook, no digital copies! WTF!!?!? shouldnt someone sue apple for monopoly? it seams like you cant do anything with media unless its through, with, approved by, and played on their products. this is such garbage. im on a bit of a rant, and its not against rim so do t go there. so now i have to go out of my way, find a drm removal program, and deal with that just to put a portable movie that i own on my portsble devise that i also own. NO , why should i have to do that?

anyone recommend a good, legit drm stripper for legit reasons?

since im in here i will also say that "crackle" wont play videos on the playbook. i get an exclimation point in the video window.

adult swim does work.

need autotxt or spell check, see above
    04-22-11 05:12 AM
    Just so I am hearing this correctly, I will not be able to dowload rented movies from Itunes only my music? I spent half the day trying to figure this out yesterday. Please confirm that I am correct and cannot currenlt sync any movies from my itunes to my playbook.

Thanks,
    04-22-11 07:38 AM
    Thats right.... NO Icrap movies at all..... Its not RIM's fault either, its the DRM that Apple has encrypted into it that allows only Icrap devices
    04-22-11 07:40 AM
    as much as i hate to say it, life sucks for the anti apple crowd. ive owned zune since it came out, the original and the newish HD. i also buy blu rays all the time with the digital copy. guess what doesnt work on zune? yea, digital copy. on to blackberry, only smartphone ive owned, currently the torch. guess what, no digital copies. playbook, no digital copies! WTF!!?!? shouldnt someone sue apple for monopoly? it seams like you cant do anything with media unless its through, with, approved by, and played on their products. this is such garbage. im on a bit of a rant, and its not against rim so do t go there. so now i have to go out of my way, find a drm removal program, and deal with that just to put a portable movie that i own on my portsble devise that i also own. NO , why should i have to do that?

anyone recommend a good, legit drm stripper for legit reasons?

since im in here i will also say that "crackle" wont play videos on the playbook. i get an exclimation point in the video window.

adult swim does work.

need autotxt or spell check, see above
    Go check out tunebite:
    Audials Tunebite 8 - Legally record, convert and enjoy copy-protected music, films and DVDs

It works great, I used it and dont even have iTunes on my computer anymore.
    Snick Snack likes this.
    04-22-11 08:09 AM
    Yesterday, I took one of my regular DVDs, loaded it into my PC, changed it to MP4 format and loaded it onto my Playbook. I was watching the movie on my Playbook last night in bed
    04-22-11 08:50 AM
    I had around 11 or 12 movies on my Computer already, from downloading torrents, and they synced to my PB with no problems. Only 1 of the videos couldn't be played, but I don't even know why. It was in the same format as all the other ones. But the video and sound quality is absolutely amazing.
    04-22-11 08:53 AM
    its not just the rotten apple drm. i dont have itunes, running zune. all of ms stuff is locked, so are all the digital copy movies that come with blu ray
    04-22-11 02:05 PM
    i was able to play them directly from amazon, using amazon instant videos. looked great.
    Hi San4berry, you say that you were able to play movies directly from Amazon on your playbook? How did you do that?
    02-21-12 08:57 AM
    Hi San4berry, you say that you were able to play movies directly from Amazon on your playbook? How did you do that?
    I have a Prime account on amazon so get all the Prime movies for free. Just go to the amazon website on your browser, click on Movies-Prime Movies and find what you want to watch and watch it.
    02-21-12 09:02 AM
    I was able to play some movies from Amazon Prime but got a Flash error message on others. Did anybody else have this problem? Is there a work around? Can you update flash on the PB?
    Thanks
    02-21-12 11:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD