Have noticed Amazon login Browser Instance when I use a homescreen quick launch I made for say, Accuweather or Business Insider. Clearing All does not help. Clearing All and reboot solves. But then when I go to Amazon (unrecognized) and don't login and dismiss Browser, subsequent use of a Quick Launcher drags Amazon login Instance. Way too aggressive. How to prevent?
    06-10-14 07:06 AM
    Can you explain exactly what you mean by Amazon Browser instance? Do you mean your browser opens to Amazon?
    06-11-14 06:30 AM
    I click on my Accuweather Radar home screen launcher I made and view the moving radar weather images. If I swipe down from the top, there are two browser instances: the frozen Accuweather one and a second one for Amazon!? (I note that it is easy to login to Amazon and hard to logout. ) I find this creepy and too aggressive.
    06-12-14 02:44 AM
    I click on my Accuweather Radar home screen launcher I made and view the moving radar weather images. If I swipe down from the top, there are two browser instances: the frozen Accuweather one and a second one for Amazon!? (I note that it is easy to login to Amazon and hard to logout. ) I find this creepy and too aggressive.
    So you are launching Accuweather using the PB browser instead of the weather ( Accuweater) that is part of the PB OS. Tried doing it that way myself and could not duplicate your result.
    06-12-14 08:51 AM
    Go to Amazon. If it recognizes you, dismiss; if not,log in and then dismiss. Come here with one of your launchers (or your bank or whatever; you know, upper right, little green + sign, that you previously made). Now swipe down and tell us what you see.
    06-12-14 04:58 PM
    Go to Amazon. If it recognizes you, dismiss; if not,log in and then dismiss. Come here with one of your launchers (or your bank or whatever; you know, upper right, little green + sign, that you previously made). Now swipe down and tell us what you see.
    Still not able to duplicate but you are right about it being difficult to sign out of Amazon.
    06-12-14 05:14 PM
    So...you got your browser and OS settings right. Me, I don't. Trouble is, I don't know how or what to change! OR: my Amazon account settings may be RONG.
    06-12-14 05:27 PM
    So...you got your browser and OS settings right. Me, I don't. Trouble is, I don't know how or what to change! OR: my Amazon account settings may be RONG.
    For my browser settings.

General

For new page show -- My Bookmarks
    Home Page: http://www.google.com
    Search engine: Google
    Remember Open Tabs when I start browser: OFF
    06-12-14 05:43 PM
    Well thank you very much! It's that last setting "Remember open tabs..." that does it! Done and done!
    06-12-14 08:05 PM