This is a silly post, but I just have to say that I use my PB in bed before going to sleep at night to watch YouTube videos, or some other things but the sound quality on the PB's speakers is absolutely astounding. When I find a video that was recorded in stereo, and if the sound travels from L to R, it blows me away each and every time.

The iPad's sound is nowhere near as good as this. I also have to say that the quality of the screen when watching the sample HD movie that came with the device is spectacular.
    02-20-14 07:59 PM
    This is a silly post, but I just have to say that I use my PB in bed before going to sleep at night to watch YouTube videos, or some other things but the sound quality on the PB's speakers is absolutely astounding. When I find a video that was recorded in stereo, and if the sound travels from L to R, it blows me away each and every time.

The iPad's sound is nowhere near as good as this. I also have to say that the quality of the screen when watching the sample HD movie that came with the device is spectacular.
    Couldn't agree more (re: the excellent sound of the PB - of course, not about your post being silly)

The PB is an excellent device - it is a huge shame that RIM screwed up the launch/marketing of this fabulous tablet
    andy957 likes this.
    02-20-14 08:07 PM
    Couldn't agree more (re: the excellent sound of the PB - of course, not about your post being silly)

The PB is an excellent device - it is a huge shame that RIM screwed up the launch/marketing of this fabulous tablet
    Thanks. I also neglected to mention that the pictures I've taken with the camera on the PB have been terrific. I agree with you, it's a shame. And there are no more apps that are useful to me being made available. I also find the ones that are available to be pretty poor quality.
    02-20-14 08:34 PM
    Exactly. Not a silly post at all and 100% true. I love the warm color/resolution of the PB screen compared to my Nexus 7 (1st gen), which is more cold and grainy. PB sound is no comparison and I like the L/R channel separation as well. If the PB had 4.2 android run time, it would be perfect for me. Pretty happy with it as it is, tho.
    andy957 likes this.
    02-21-14 12:02 PM