Here's the deal. I have my playbook since the beginning and I am looking for a case since then. How come no one has come out with a case that has a small pocket or compartment where I can store my usb and hdmi cables? Am I the only person who takes these cables with him? If anyone saw something remotely close to what I'm looking for, it would be greatly appreciated.
    01-24-12 12:52 PM
    I would like one that holds my device and PB...
    01-24-12 01:05 PM
    My wife bought me a small CaseLogic brand portable DVD case that is great for carrying my cables, earplugs, PB, eyeglass case, etc. i have a Casecrown folding case found in a thread here on the PB itself and combined the setup is great. Paid less than $8.00 for whole setup as both were clearance priced!
    01-24-12 01:17 PM
    I have a Journal case and a Cocoon Grid-It organizer. While they are two items (case and organizer) they work well for me since I carry my bag everywhere and they are small enough. I got the 7" organizer but I find it a little too small for my needs so I suggest you get the 11" one. The 7" i have fits the Playbook charger, Bold 9930 charger and cradle, and headphones. Because of the bulkiness of the cables, you can't use every inch of the organizer, so the 11" one is better if you need to carry additional cables with you.
    01-24-12 01:27 PM
    Thanks for all the ideas, but the best for me would be the same case that came with the playbook, with a second pocket that stretches out to fit the accessories. I have one for my lap top and I find I would be quite useful in a playbook size.
    01-24-12 02:03 PM
    I wasn't sure if you were looking for something that would also protect the playbook while you were using it. But from your description something like this might work too:

Amazon.com: rooCASE Super Bubble Neoprene Sleeve Case Cover for BlackBerry PlayBook Table PC (Black / Dark Blue): MP3 Players & Accessories

It will probably work for the usb cable but the hdml cable might be a little long for it too.
    01-24-12 02:12 PM
    01-24-12 02:29 PM
    I wasn't sure if you were looking for something that would also protect the playbook while you were using it. But from your description something like this might work too:

Amazon.com: rooCASE Super Bubble Neoprene Sleeve Case Cover for BlackBerry PlayBook Table PC (Black / Dark Blue): MP3 Players & Accessories

It will probably work for the usb cable but the hdml cable might be a little long for it too.
    Would prefere it without a zipper BUT THIS IS PERFECT.
    Thank you!!!!
    01-24-12 02:29 PM
    I always carry my PlayBook in the convertable case. I have something else to carry the rest. It's called a pocketbook.
    mikeyplaybook66 likes this.
    01-24-12 02:39 PM
    Go to Gift Ideas, Smart Solutions, Unique Gifts for Him & Her at Brookstone and check out to PB portfolio case. I can easily fit my cables in it. I'm not sure if it is still clearance price, but it's worth a look see.
    01-24-12 03:37 PM
    I just checked and the portfolio case is indeed on sale for $19.99. Not bad when you realize that it was originally 70 bucks Here's the link.

Leather Portfolio for BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet
    01-24-12 03:42 PM
    I just checked and the portfolio case is indeed on sale for $19.99. Not bad when you realize that it was originally 70 bucks Here's the link.

Leather Portfolio for BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet
    Thats the type of case I was going to tell him..but yours has more compartment/pockets..nice find
    01-24-12 11:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD