I'm bored with Verizon's line of Blackberries.
    I'm with you. I like my Storm 2 but I'm looking forward to upgrading to a better BlackBerry. Hopefully the Bold-Touch arrives at Verizon soon.
    05-12-11 12:28 PM
    Hello,
    Hmmm... everyone is different so I respect your view but I have found that I love my playbook. I commute by bus to work and love the size. I also got one for my wife and she and our kids call every day or two on the video chat app. I really enjoy that.
    My partner and I love the Nebula game and a few others but I like reading and taking notes on the commute back home.
    I am looking forward to BN getting their book app out there but I would suggest that you take a look at the Google/Movies and Amazon/Movies if you are in a wi-fi area. I just did it to test it and they work but I don't watch movies that often. I did download a couple of movies for my three year old son. He loves the playbook too.
    One thing I liked about the playbook over the ipad when I was a the store is that the playbook has dual stereo speakers where the ipad does not. I don't want to have to wear ear phones at home so that, the size, and the software made it for me.
    Regards,
    Mark
    05-12-11 02:37 PM
    hmm bored? it's like me saying I'm bored if my laptop or bored of the internet.
    05-12-11 03:05 PM
    well i sold my ipad 2 for the bb playbook and after 2 days im bored lol. No apps no native email no sms mms app to send piks os is buggy i have latest update and some pages dont load sometimes freezes for a min when loading a site then continues to load.
    05-12-11 03:21 PM
    thats what happends when u adopt early... thats y i will be waiting to get mine... maybe even for pb2... not trying to start a rumor but im sure they will come out with a second gen... and if i learned anything from my bb experience its to wait for the second release before u get what u originally wanted
    05-12-11 04:30 PM
    Yeah, I'd be bored too as I am already bored of reading about being bored with it already.
    05-13-11 02:21 PM
    I mean, I want to read ebooks but kobo sucks, and the games are kinda weak atm. I havent turned it on in a couple of days, is there anything new for me to do on it? I cant wait til netflix comes out for it...it needs a boost.
    Sorry to hear that. Not bored with mine. Use at work, use when not in office with Documents to Go, tether to use internet when no wifi, listen to music, catch up on news and RSS, send emails (read too)(keep my Torch close by, obviously for that, although my Hotmail account works fine with both wifi and bridge)...so guess I'm not bored with mine. Agree with you that the apps aren't there yet, but the number is growing. Can't wait until Kindle releases their app. The Kobo reader is ok for now.
    05-13-11 08:01 PM
    You have to really force it into your lifestyle to be honest unless you are using it for a specific purpose.

My iPad 2 gets used less than 20 minutes a day. People who come over to my place use it more than i do lol. My gf gets pissed when im using my macbook over the iPad since she bought it.

Tablets just dont fit everyone, regardless of who makes it.
    Part of the reason I think the keyboard docks are pretty important. At least for some people, using a virtual keyboard for EVERYTHING is terrible...

It makes you not want to do certain things, so then you just don't use it for that.
    05-13-11 08:02 PM
    I'm not bored at all. The only thing I'm missing is a decent Twitter client. (No I don't consider Tweedless a decent Twitter client.) I carry it everywhere - even plug it in to my car to listen to music.
    05-13-11 09:53 PM
    totally bored I don't even know where its at
    05-13-11 09:55 PM
    Youre bored of the internet?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-11 09:58 PM

haha exactly my comments. the pb is pretty much like a laptop. its like saying your bored of your computer.
    05-13-11 10:05 PM
    I mean, I want to read ebooks but kobo sucks, and the games are kinda weak atm. I havent turned it on in a couple of days, is there anything new for me to do on it? I cant wait til netflix comes out for it...it needs a boost.
    Am i the only one who is bored by weak threads and posts like this one?
    05-13-11 10:15 PM
    Am i the only one who is bored by weak threads and posts like this one?
    Nope. Right there with ya buddy.
    05-13-11 10:23 PM

Yes, the internet is boring.
    05-14-11 10:45 AM
    have you try Angry Birds on playbook?
    05-14-11 11:02 AM
    You mean this Angry birds?
    05-14-11 12:06 PM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD