I thought that this will not be available untill bb10.
    11-04-12 06:41 PM
    angry birds came out out shortly after os2.0 if my mind serves me correct.
    11-04-12 06:54 PM
    Angry Birds, Angry Birds Rio, and Angry Birds Seasons were released December 2011, before PlayBook OS 2.1 dropped.
    11-04-12 07:00 PM
    11-04-12 07:00 PM
    Got my blonde moment. Sorry guys. ^^
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    11-04-12 07:04 PM
    Four angry birds titles in appworld. Have you ever Angry Birds multi tasked? Last night I played seasons and space at the same time
    nappp likes this.
    11-04-12 08:04 PM
    Four angry birds titles in appworld. Have you ever Angry Birds multi tasked? Last night I played seasons and space at the same time
    awesome!
    11-04-12 08:49 PM
    You're a busy person, I see.
    11-04-12 08:54 PM
    Yes, you are dreaming. In fact, you've been apparently dreaming while you were in a deep sleep for the last year or so.
    lol
    11-04-12 11:06 PM
    Been around for a while... In fact, the FLASH version of Angry Birds could be installed on a Playbook from launch day if you knew where to download the SWF file. This was a slower work-around (not as smooth) but did let you play the game while everyone was waiting for the NATIVE bar version to show up. Thankfully it did, and Angry Birds on Playbook is awesomely smooth and fun! Well worth the few bucks in AppWorld for the entertainment value.

Now... Same goes for Blackberry 10 Dev Alpha. The SWF Flash versions play on it, but they are slow. These are the same ones used on those Flash-game based Websites. That is... until I found...

Angry Birds ***NATIVE*** bars for BB10! Yes it is confirmed. No surprise there! Angry Birds HD, Rio, Space, and probably Star Wars should be available on Blackberry 10 on launch day. I have seen Dev Alpha running NATIVE fast super-slick Angry Birds Space. Way faster that the Flash version also tried on the same Dev Alpha.

By the way .... The Angry Birds BB10 must be a developer test/debug version because there is a bug where it "listens" to device orientation and will actually turn the game 90-degrees to Portrait mode if you turn your Dev Alpha, thereby squishing the game horizontally. It will not turn it back, so you have to set orientation lock before you start the game.
    11-05-12 12:11 AM