10-21-14 08:48 PM
33 12
tools
    Show box

Posted via CB10
    08-11-14 11:52 PM
    Show box

Posted via CB10
    GREAT site, but the sideload does not work on the PB. It works on my Z30, and my Hisense Sero Pro "budget Android tab", which I bought just for that reason, Showbox and a Chromeycasty.

c
    08-13-14 01:51 PM
    GREAT site, but the sideload does not work on the PB. It works on my Z30, and my Hisense Sero Pro "budget Android tab", which I bought just for that reason, Showbox and a Chromeycasty.

c
    It should work on the PB. It works on most, based on both mine and previous threads. It's a little slow, but it works on every bar I've ever side loaded onto it.

Posted via CB10
    mh1983 likes this.
    08-13-14 01:53 PM
    It should work on the PB. It works on most, based on both mine and previous threads. It's a little slow, but it works on every bar I've ever side loaded onto it.

Posted via CB10
    I second that; every version of the app I've come across has worked nicely on the PB. You have to give it time, especially when it loads at first (downloads and caches movie and TV poster/cover images.) Like all sideloads on the PB, it's laggy, but works well, and the streams are actually quite smooth lately.
    08-13-14 01:59 PM

c
    Not true, I sideloaded showbox on my playbook a couple weeks ago. And have been using on my playbook since. However, the app is a bit glitchy but usable. One has to say no to update to the latest software.
    Instead of streaming I downloaded into the library. Certainly it's slower than the usual speed one use to on PC. Often than not it either prompt you to wait or exit out of the app. Just click wait and it will eventually load. These flaws are something I can tolerate in exchange for the latest episodes of tv series and the movies available out there. I could use stock browser to watch but I rely on Kalemsoft instead. I usually download first thing in the morning and watch it later at night. I manage to download the whole season of The Americans on my playbook. I never have Netflix so I can't compare with it. Showbox just added that extra entertainment value for me.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-14 04:52 PM
    Good to know, I guess when I tried to sideload it, the file was corrupt or something. (You never know where the file comes from, heh Baby?) But glad it does work on the PB.

Showbox is the Boss............and yes, I just hit the "remind me later" button.....
    Just watched Expendables III last night on my Z30 cabled to the telebision, much better than the second one.......

c
    Last edited by Carl Estes; 08-14-14 at 02:18 PM.
    Cynycl likes this.
    08-14-14 12:56 PM
    Showbox is my number 1 app on my Playbook -- just give it a bit of time on first use and then enjoy ----it works great for me!

Posted via CB10
    mh1983 likes this.
    08-14-14 10:58 PM
    Vudu also works great on the PlayBook as long as one uses Oragami Browser.
    10-21-14 08:48 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD