So I. Excitedly woke up this morning and clicked the update button. After downloading and installing OS2 I hurried off to work. On my way home I stopped by McDonalds and thought why not sit and play around a little. Well I had to use the bathroom and dropped my PlayBook in thankfully a freshly cleaned toilet. I quickly fished it out and ripped off the otterbox case. PlayBook automatically shutdown and would not turn back on. I was thinking that I just screwed up big time. Well I cleaned her up and the case and headed out thinking I might now have to stop by bestbuy and pick up a new one..I blasted the heater and set my PlayBook in the line of fire and kept driving. Pulled into bestbuy and thought I should at least give it a go...I hit the power button and low and behold she fired back up..I LOVE my PlayBook and OS2 is awesome! No more bathrooms for my little baby.....what. A scare
    02-21-12 03:37 PM
    rofl how did you manage to drop a playbook tablet in the toilets, a phone would be ok.
    but i can't imagine a playbook would be flushed down lmao.
    02-21-12 03:39 PM
    So glad that everything is okay now!
    02-21-12 03:41 PM
    It was a multitude of things happening just right or wrong however you want to look at it. It wasn't flushed down but there is still water in a toilet. I think a little got inside the PlayBook which is why it shutdown. Having the heater on it probably dried it up and all is well again. I give most credit to the otterbox defender case keeping most of it out...thank goodness RIM still makes quality products....
    02-21-12 03:50 PM
    Ahhh, the new Android toilet app. muhahahahahahahaah I think I would still toss it in a bag of (uncooked obviously) rice at least over night to completely dry it out.
    02-21-12 03:57 PM
    Well, also glad you didn't lose your PlayBook.
    02-21-12 04:08 PM
    Actually it all makes sense.......McDonald's = considerable time spent on the toilet. Therefore, using the Playbook makes total sense...lol.
    02-21-12 04:25 PM
    Ahhh, the new Android toilet app. muhahahahahahahaah I think I would still toss it in a bag of (uncooked obviously) rice at least over night to completely dry it out.
    Not a bad idea really... But I am having too much fun playing with the new OS.

And yes McDonalds usually ends up in much bathroom time but their southwest salad is actually quite good!
    02-21-12 05:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD