On my Sympatico account. Reboot didn't help. Any ideas?

Email ok on my PC though.
    02-22-13 06:12 AM
    Try this: On your PB, open your browser and open What Is My IP Address?. On the menu bar of that Web page click Blacklist Check. If you have a bunch of red ! in the list it returns, then the IP address of your phones access provider is blacklisted.

Another possibly is your PB's access provider started requiring SSL and/or authentication for email relaying and that account was setup on your PB without one or both those options set.

You can compare the Outbound (SMTP) settings on your PC with your PB and see if they are the similar.
    02-22-13 06:26 AM
    Have you tried to send an email from the browser? Sometimes they want a captcha filled out.
    02-22-13 06:30 AM
    My playbook is the same. The only way for me to send email is to have BB Bridge open and running. Other wise I can only receive and read the emails and if I try to send or reply I get a message that something is prohibbiting it from sending
    02-22-13 07:10 AM
    My playbook is the same. The only way for me to send email is to have BB Bridge open and running. Other wise I can only receive and read the emails and if I try to send or reply I get a message that something is prohibbiting it from sending
    Yep same for me too!
    02-22-13 05:05 PM
    Yep same for me too!
    02-22-13 05:09 PM
    Had the problem yesterday, but think it was related to the wifi location I was using (airport). Worked fine elsewhere.
    02-22-13 08:22 PM