Just took a little peek over at the iPad forum on CB's sister site...lots of problems and help-me's and errors over there too. Also, plenty of worry about whether not having flash is an issue.

Huh, and here the fanboy trolls are telling us blackberry users just how perfect their maxiPad is.

Just sayin'
    04-25-11 07:51 PM
    They aren't all happy over there. I took a look as well. Always nice to look into other companies technology.

Too bad the Apple fans coming into these forums are too busy in the Blackberry forums to do any reasearch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-11 07:54 PM
    I don't care, and neither should you.
    howarmat likes this.
    04-25-11 07:54 PM
    I don't care, and neither should you.
    I don't care! I meant it's really amazing how much THEY seem to care
    04-25-11 07:55 PM
    I just love to boot up the Cirque de Soleil site ...in a flash!
    04-25-11 07:58 PM
    Got nothing better to do eh?
    04-25-11 08:03 PM
    @OP

Don't feed the trolls facts!.....they can't handle it! peace friends
    04-25-11 08:23 PM
    I don't care! I meant it's really amazing how much THEY seem to care
    If you didn't care, you wouldn't have made a thread about it.
    04-25-11 08:27 PM
    Press doesn't help. Don't know why but a negative comment about a bb product is posted or said by someone and press repeats it a million times. When its the something regarding them the press keeps it quiet. Possibly they are giving samples to the right people or advertising with them or something. Think about it...For every one blackberry advertisement that we see how many apple ads do we see. Funny I have had my playbook since launch and thats about a week. Just saw my first commercial for the playbook. How many apple commercials u think I've seen. Thing is this bb get customers by word of mouth or actual customers not brainwashing people with repeating same crap in tv ads. Just my thoughts....
    04-25-11 08:33 PM
    There's no fun over there.too like minded perhaps.smug is in inthe air.
    So they come over here and keep denying their interest.
    Rim and bb will stay on.
    Actually this thread makes a very valid point. All this talk here on CB of how the iPhone is perfect and how BB users are the pinnacle of stupid and should be shot for being so stupid, yet their devices go wrong just as much. I'm having trouble with my Torch, but read my "The Torch is a TANK" thread over on the Torch forums and you'll see why I'm starting to have some problems.
    Just took a little peek over at the iPad forum on CB's sister site...lots of problems and help-me's and errors over there too. Also, plenty of worry about whether not having flash is an issue.

Huh, and here the fanboy trolls are telling us blackberry users just how perfect their maxiPad is.

Just sayin'
    Just an FYI, and not a knock on CB's sister site, but that site IS NOT where the majority of Mac users go. That site is bare compared to more popular Apple site.
    04-25-11 08:36 PM
    My torch never gave me any problem. Read, type, sending pics overbbm. Its really convenient to be able to send pics or data or anything over bbm. No need to worry about email or mms.
    Most people never know how helpful it is for business or fun. If they ever found out,that is.
    What is the name of the apps, again? Hehe
    04-25-11 08:40 PM
    Actually this thread makes a very valid point. All this talk here on CB of how the iPhone is perfect and how BB users are the pinnacle of stupid and should be shot for being so stupid, yet their devices go wrong just as much. I'm having trouble with my Torch, but read my "The Torch is a TANK" thread over on the Torch forums and you'll see why I'm starting to have some problems.
    i agree, i would like to say that i wish people wouldn't wonder over here to cause trouble. if someone wonders over to tipb for trolling reasons perma-ban them. as we should here, if they have nothing constructive to add to a conversation and won't keep quiet on there own make them. seems the ban hammer hasn't been swung anoff in these places. say what you will about gamers but many world of warcraft forums use the banning ability alot. by the way i don't play those games at all anymore.
    04-25-11 08:41 PM
    If you didn't care, you wouldn't have made a thread about it.
    That is not exactly true. I've started many threads about stuff I don't really care about.
    04-25-11 08:44 PM
    That is not exactly true. I've started many threads about stuff I don't really care about.
    lol! good one
    04-25-11 08:46 PM
    i agree, i would like to say that i wish people wouldn't wonder over here to cause trouble. if someone wonders over to tipb for trolling reasons perma-ban them. as we should here, if they have nothing constructive to add to a conversation and won't keep quiet on there own make them. seems the ban hammer hasn't been swung anoff in these places. say what you will about gamers but many world of warcraft forums use the banning ability alot. by the way i don't play those games at all anymore.
    I had to deal with trolls on my RuneScape clan's forums. Perma-ban them by Internet Service Provider was my favorite move. We then had a manipulative little girl who decided to lie about having brain cancer and only having 2 weeks left to live. Needless to say, when I finally realised she had been lying, as the founder of the clan, I went completely feral!

Btw, by ISP ban, I literally did ###.*.*.* (where ### is the first part of their IP, the *s were used as Wildcards in the ban)
    Last edited by Paladinleeds; 04-25-11 at 08:50 PM.
    04-25-11 08:47 PM
    Just an FYI, and not a knock on CB's sister site, but that site IS NOT where the majority of Mac users go. That site is bare compared to more popular Apple site.
    you mean Macrumors.com, where i have been a member for YEARS.
    i'm sure you haven't visited the site, otherwise you won't make the statements your making, unless you're fabricating most of them from thin air.

the iphone community alone is flooded with complaints from as simple as a yellow screen or a bluish screen to the proximity sensor acting up etc.

But you don't seem to include such "facts" from the "objective" iphone owners in your narrative.
    tstrike34 and leo1055 like this.
    04-25-11 08:47 PM
    Iphone just like any other device has its faults. its not all roses ownig an iphone. For one not being able to attach multiple files in an email is a drawback as well as not being able to attach a file within an existing email. you have to select it first. pain in the ***. If there was no such thing as Jailbreaking i would not use an iPhone. it frees up the phone so much. That being said my iphone is in the drawer and my 9780 is back in action since the Playbook.
    04-25-11 09:01 PM
    Huh, and here the fanboy trolls are telling us blackberry users just how perfect their maxiPad is
    Not related at all, but funny thing about "maxipad".... i name most of my computers with "max" in the name. when i got my ipad i was about to name it MaxIpad until i read it lol
    04-25-11 09:07 PM
    whats the sister ipad forum? ipadforums.net?
    04-25-11 09:12 PM
    If you don't care about something, you wouldn't take interest. If you didn't take interest, then you wouldn't waste your time mentioning it.

Posting more RIM vs Apple garbage just encourages people from both sides to continue to act like children. Nothing we or they can say will convince anyone to change their or our opinions.

You're just perpetuating more hate.
    04-25-11 09:12 PM
    of course the apples are unhappy and raged about the playbook, they don't have flash. (hold your tongue when you say apples)
    04-25-11 09:15 PM
    whats the sister ipad forum? ipadforums.net?
    If you took the time to look around, it's up at the top where everyone can see it.
    TiPb: The #1 iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch blog
    04-25-11 09:17 PM
    Im curious to know if theres any Mods over there that are bad mouthing the products that they represent.
    04-25-11 09:39 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD