If anyone is still looking.
    11-28-11 04:46 AM
    robtanz
    I checked back last night and found the 16gb available again and I ordered another one. Couldn't pass up that deal.
    11-28-11 05:33 AM
    I just ordered a 16gig PB at shopblackberrys canadian site + 49 bucks for express international delivery....i cant stand waiting for slow surface delivery....
    11-28-11 09:58 AM
    They are back in stock but there is a huge disclaimer in RED when ordering.

Notice to Customers: Due to high volume of PlayBook orders, orders may take up to 7 days to ship.

So even if you pay for express delivery, I'm going to assume your not getting it in 2 days.
    11-28-11 10:38 AM
    I ordered a 32G from Amazon.com. They have some models in stock. I already have the 16GB but I think I need a little more capacity.

Amazon says they may take 1 or 2 extra days to process the order.
    11-28-11 10:57 AM
    I just ordered a 16gig PB at shopblackberrys canadian site + 49 bucks for express international delivery....i cant stand waiting for slow surface delivery....
    How on Earth did you managed to get international delivery?!

I'm trying to find a dealer that sends the Playbook internationally and I cant find. On the Canadian shop the ony option for Country appears to be Canada.
    11-28-11 11:09 AM
    How on Earth did you managed to get international delivery?!

I'm trying to find a dealer that sends the Playbook internationally and I cant find. On the Canadian shop the ony option for Country appears to be Canada.
    RIM ships their stuff from the states in OH. When I order by accessories. it arrived the next day. I was surprised the turn around. But for my PB it is still in "Received" status for normal delivery.
    11-28-11 11:12 AM
    They are back in stock but there is a huge disclaimer in RED when ordering.

Notice to Customers: Due to high volume of PlayBook orders, orders may take up to 7 days to ship.

So even if you pay for express delivery, I'm going to assume your not getting it in 2 days.
    Nope, but when it does ship at least it wont be on a mystery tour around the US and Canada for 9 days.....
    11-28-11 12:02 PM
    RIM ships their stuff from the states in OH. When I order by accessories. it arrived the next day. I was surprised the turn around. But for my PB it is still in "Received" status for normal delivery.
    How do i check my order status.....i have an order number but the email that the page said would be sent to me on the final page after payment still has not arrived 5 hours later.....
    11-28-11 12:05 PM
    How do i check my order status.....i have an order number but the email that the page said would be sent to me on the final page after payment still has not arrived 5 hours later.....
    never got a confirmation email myself. If you go to shopblackberry.com and in the top section there is a login link. Use the email and password you used to buy the device and click the link for order status. 4 days later my order status still say's received.
    11-28-11 12:13 PM
    never got a confirmation email myself. If you go to shopblackberry.com and in the top section there is a login link. Use the email and password you used to buy the device and click the link for order status. 4 days later my order status still say's received.
    I bought as "Guest"
    11-28-11 12:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD