Hey everyone, i've had my playbook for about a month now. I love BB in general and love my playbook. I have 2 photo issues though and would live some help/insight. I would like to make another album so I can separate pictures. Is there any way to do this?
    And also when touch and hold the screen on a picture from the browser and I click save, and then ok, it doesn't save the pictures. It says it did but it didn't. I can save if I download a pic from my email and then do the same steps. Some help would be greatly appreciated if anyone knows anything.
    06-30-11 08:52 AM
    After updating I no longer have the image saving issue. Folders will come with the BIG update... We hope!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-11 09:07 AM
    You can create new albums (really folders) by attaching to the desktop (usb or wifi sharing) and creating new folders as you would on your pc or mac.

Or you can download one of the file managers apps that allows you to create new folders and then allows you to move files back and forth between folders (albums).

Albums (folders) only help segregate pictures for the picture app.

Creating folders for other items like docs or videos does not help categorize in those areas.

My peeve - Also, the picture albums (folders) does not help when trying to attach a picture to an email. When you go to attach, the folder structure is ignored and ALL jpg's show up in one very long list (I have 1,000 pictures with various hiking trips) and you have to try finding the new photo you just took with the pb's camera.
    06-30-11 09:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD